Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Spotted: New Revlon Nail Art StyleStrips

Reader Niki spotted the new Revlon Nail Art StyleStrips at CVS and was nice enough to share (she also spotted another new Revlon collection, which I'll be posting in just a few minutes).

This is a new product line from Revlon and, just like Sally Hansen Salon Effects, these strips are made of real nail polish and can "last 10 days". (I've heard a rumor that Maybelline might be releasing nail strips soon too, but I can't confirm that 100%).

Check 'em out:

image credit: Niki for Nouveau Cheap

 Revlon Nail Art StyleStrips
(retail: $10.49 at CVS, 16 strips per package)

Keep reading for a close-up of what I think is the cutest design in this display...

image credit: Niki for Nouveau Cheap
Lipstick!

 
image credit: Niki for Nouveau Cheap 
(note: the fuzziness above is due to the fact that I enlarged the photo)

I have a feeling that since this display does not say "Limited Edition" that these might be a permanent addition to the Revlon line. If that's the case, I can't wait to see what other designs (both permanent and limited edition) that Revlon might have in store for us in the future.

What do you think of these new StyleStrips? Do you think you'll give them a shot? Have you spotted them in your area yet?

Thanks again, Niki, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I've seen these, the lady just put them out so she didn't know the price. I am tempted to try them though! China Glaze makes them too now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be trying these - too expensive for my budget. You can find Sally Hansen salon effects strips at 5 Below stores in my area (Pittsburgh) for around $3. $10 is too much for me to spend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely won't be...you can't even really tell what the design is unless you're really up close, and I'm not a huge fan of nail stickers anyway, and, like the SH version, $10 is far too expensive for a one-time use product, for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While none of these designs seems very original to me, I am happy someone else besides SH is doing them. I saw the above post and I'll be checking for China Glaze's version. I really like the SH ones, I cut them in half and get two uses out of each box, plus I get at least a weeks wear out of them. I like them because I'm sooo bad at the whole stamping thing. These give me the ability to wear fun designs without a lot of trouble. I'm just surprised more companies haven't jumped on this bandwagon. Nail stickers are not the same as the real enamel strips. I just wish someone would make a peacock feather design. The OPI ones were pink. No! I want actual peacock feathers, teal, green, gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At $10.49 I would not try these. If these were on B1G1, I'd consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When there is a 40% off deal at one of the drugstores, then I may try these. Right now, too expensive compared to what else is out there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw these at harmon for 7.49 or so, which was a dollar cheaper than the sally line. I picked up two of the patterns, the splatter was really unique! I love nail strips and glad to see other companies coming out with their own unique design! And they do last a while since it is real polish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have not seen these yet in my area. I like some of these patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I know anyone that will be purchasing the lipstick stickers....no one ever said!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not seen these yet which I'm not too disappointed about though. I haven't had much luck with these types of strips in the past, plus, I actually enjoy painting my nails it's like my therapy. lol. Although, If I can get them for cheap then I'll probably buy them and just add them to my stash or give them to my SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought some and tried them today. They are horrible! Pealing within hours of putting them on!! DO NOT PURCHASE!! Waste of money! The Sally Hansen strips are sooooo much better! I did droll ow the directions exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Picked up two of these in marbel just for kicks since they were $2 at ross. Thought they might make a fun accent nail. Hope they hold up, they get mixed reviews.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig