Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sneak Peek: Softlips Halloween 2012 Marshmallow Ghost & Vanilla Lip Balm Duo

I was literally on my way out the door when I saw a comment from reader Annette on the You Tell Me page that I just had to share. Check this out:

image source: Softlips Facebook page
Softlips Halloween 2012 lip balm duo in Marshmallow Ghost and Vanilla

COMING SOON...SOFTLIPS MARSHMALLOW GHOST! Featuring the irresistible flavor and fragrance of fresh, fluffy marshmallows! Plus, with superior moisture and SPF protection, it will keep your lips looking bewitching all season long. Look for it soon...flying into the checkout lanes at a Target near you.
I am an absolute freak for marshmallow-scented beauty products, especially when they're scented with fresh marshmallow (as opposed to toasted marshmallow). You can be absolutely sure I'll be stalking my local Target until I find this one. How about you?

Thanks so much, Annette, for the great heads-up (and the new lemming)!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I love Softlips! I totally need this ;) I already have the Vanilla, but it's so good I'd like an extra. Plus seriously...Marshmellow? It needs to be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want these! I'm really hoping the marshmallow is awesome and not fake tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these look adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on FB and can't wait to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this on FaceBook last night and had an attack of the Happies.... I really want this (especially if it's nice, fresh, fluffy marshmallow flavored) and cannot wait to find these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the sleek black packaging. =). Not so hot on the marshmallow. There are too many that just smell too plasticky. Please do a review when you've got your hands on it? What I really want to see is for someone to some out with a pumpkin pie flavored one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hope it smells yummy!!! I will totally be looking for these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see this -- cute and vanilla? Can't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These will come home with me. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Softlips posted this on Facebook, "UPDATE ON SOFTLIPS MARSHMALLOW GHOST. We know that many fans are having trouble finding our new flavor. Target stores that carry the Softlips Pearl/Vanilla 2-Pack in the checkout lanes are scheduled to receive Marshmallow Ghost. This product is a limited edition package and should continue arriving at stores this week. Look for it in select stores in the checkout lane."

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got them last night at my Target in Cincinnati. They had them in almost every checkout lane. They smell awesome, but unfortunately the flavor fades pretty quickly to the standard softlips mint. Still love it though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I still order this or where can I get some??

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig