Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 2, 2012

Milani Limited Edition Color Play Felt-Tip Liquid Pens

I've got LOTS of reviews in the works for the new products that Milani has launched this year. But until then, I want to make sure you know about the new LE collection hitting stores this month (and online NOW):


We are very excited to announce the launch of Milani’s newest limited edition collection: Color Play Felt-Tip Pens! It comes in 6 shades.  They can be used to expertly line eyes or create works of art on the body or face! The fine felt-tip point allows for easy application. It is also water-resistant & long-lasting.

They will be available this month at select Walgreens and Fred Meyer stores. They are also available now at www.milanicosmetics.com
 
I'll be posting a full review of these new pens in the near future, and many more Milani reviews to come throughout the month of July...so check back soon if you're interested!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. just like your classic makeup comercials were the 60's compact had the how to face art info. Just an example of what is old is new again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just like your classic makeup comercials were the 60's compact had the how to face art info. Just an example of what is old is new again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the blue one of these yesterday - I love it so much, both the color and ease of use. I went back today to buy the black & grey, but haven't tested them out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want it! But really just for eyeliner play. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so fun. I might consider getting a few of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really hoping the white marker is opaque enough to be a dupe of Illamasqua's white liner! I don't know anyone else who has a white liquid liner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, baby, I'm gonna need that blue! And maybe all the other ones too...... What? Is it too early to stock up on Halloween facepainting supplies? Pshaw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this looks so unnecessary, and SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have black and jaded edge!! I love them. Jaded edge has a matte finish which I love & black has a glossier finish but is SO black! They are great. I have swatches on my blog from when I hauled them.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig