Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Free Orly Mini Polish at Ulta (Seventeen Magazine promotion)


 A huge thanks to reader Michaela on Facebook for the heads-up about this one:
In stores from July 3 - August 6

Bring the August 2012 issue of Seventeen OR a printout of the seventeen.com home page OR an e-reader edition to a participating ULTA store to receive 1 mini bottle of ORLY nail lacquer (ARV: $4). 20,000 will be given away. One per person while supplies last.

Pick one of 4 shades: Nite Owl, Peachy Parrot, Sweet Peacock, Fowl Play 

IMPORTANT: Seventeen Magazine has run offers like this in the past, so I have a few tips I'd like to share with you before you head over to your local Ulta store:

Call ahead to make sure that your store is participating in the offer. If they say "yes", then make sure they still have minis available and that they haven't run out.

Please please do this first, because the last time I posted about an offer like this from Seventeen, readers said their store was already out of the product or that their store was not participating in the offer. You can google "orly seventeen magazine ulta" and you'll see that this offer has been posted on many freebie blogs already, so I can't stress enough that you should call first before you visit your Ulta (unless you were already planning a trip anyway).

Thanks so much, Michaela, for the heads-up!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I just want to mention that Orly's Nite Owl is my favorite nude/taupe ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just picked up nite owl, such a pretty greige with so much shimmer. When I was putting it on I couldn't help but think that this just screams "work appropriate", but it'd really be great for a galaxy mani too. Thanks so much for posting this, this is definitely my favorite kind of post on your blog--freebies!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked with the Ulta in Huntsville, AL and they said that they are not participating. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked with the Ulta in Huntsville, AL, and they are not participating. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig