Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 27, 2012

Win a Limited Edition Swarovski Crystal Vaseline Lip Therapy Mini on May 10th

So the other day I was at the grocery store when I spotted the new Vaseline Lip Therapy Minis:

Vaseline Lip Therapy Minis
(retail: around $1.50 each, 2 oz)

When they say these are minis, they REALLY mean it. Here's a pic of them next to a bottle of lotion for perspective:


So I decided to look up Vaseline on Facebook and just spotted this:
On May 10th, Vaseline will be giving away 100 limited edition Swarovski Crystal Vaseline Lip Therapy Minis. Just click here and like the Vaseline Facebook page for details about how to enter.

Have you spotted the minis in your area yet?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Isn't this the same thing that Tyra Banks lost her mind over when she was doing her talk show? If you didn't see that clip, you have to google it. She went batshit crazy over vaseline because it was in pretty packaging. She sure as hell was no Oprah when it came to gift time for the audience. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow - that is AWESOME! I have a couple of the minis - they've been out here for a while. Got mine at target, but I've seen them at CVS and saw ONE at Wal mart. :) I scooped out the reguarl vaseline and replaced it with the cocoa butter vaseline, b/c I like it so much better. :)

    I WANT ONE OF THOSE SWAROVSKI ONES!!! Btw, if you dont' want to bother going onto facebook, what you need to do is go on to vaseline's facebook page May 10 at 1:00 p.m. EDST, and they'll tell you how to submit your information to win one. My guess is all that will happen is the FB page will crash under the weight of all the sumissions..... Gonna try it anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee I wish they acutally sold the mini tub with Swarovski crystals I would have be my splurge item!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the mini a few days ago. Love this! My lips are no longer chapped and feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig