Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 13, 2012

Spotted: L'Oreal Summer 2012 It's Gold Or Nothing At All Collection

A huge thanks to longtime reader ABBYmarieLOVE for this sighting! Abby spotted the new L'Oreal Summer 2012 collection recently and was nice enough to share some pics:

 L'Oreal Summer 2012 It's Gold Or Nothing At All Collection


 Looking at the display, I cannot tell for sure if these are limited edition shades, but if they're anything like previous L'Oreal summer collections, I'm guessing at least some of these products are LE.

There are two bronzers, four nail polishes, two Le Glosses, two Colour Riche lipsticks and four Infallible eyeshadows. Obviously the bronzers are new, and the polishes, glosses and lipsticks look like new shades as well. HOWEVER, three of the four Infallible shades look very similar to the core collection shades I first showed you in this display. But that golden khaki brown on the far right of the display looks new to me--what do you think?


The green on the far left looks like Golden Sage, which I reviewed here.



Thanks so much, Abby, for the great sighting and pics!

Have any of you spotted this display at your local drugstores yet? If so, can you confirm which shades are new and if any of these shades are repromotes of existing core products? Thanks so much for any info you can provide for us!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I saw this yesterday - the far left green is Golden Sage, but I think the other three Infallible Shadows are new (and presumably LE). I don't remember the names, but they are a pink, a pale yellow-gold, and a bronze that appears to have a hint of green(?) in it. I saw it yesterday at a Rite Aide in Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I could be wrong about the pink and yellow gold being LE - I don't know the Infallible range very well. But I'm sure the bronze is LE, because I love bronze eyeshadow, and it's not the bronze that's permanent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in the UK the end shades are Sahara Treasure and Bronze Goddess from the L'Or collection. I wish they'd keep the same names, because this is confusing. We have the gold, but not the light pink shade in the middle.

      Delete
    2. Exactly my thoughts about the names.
      About the pink, I think we may do have an equivalent in Forever Pink. I thought at first Amber Rush was the equivalent but I've changed my mind. Amber Rush look more like a coppery pinkish brownie. Forever Pink is a peachy goldie pink

      Delete
  3. that gold looks very similar to the one they had for the project runway collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. These products are limited edition- at least I know for sure the lipsticks because I picked up one of them, Sparkling Coral, and I didn't find it in the regular lipstick display!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seen this today at CVS I picked up one shadow and nailpolish! These are LE colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this collection at Bed, Bath and Beyond in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this collection looks good! i love their new eyeshadows and i'm sure the ones i have will last a long time. thanks for being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must pursue this collection... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep the gold, bronze, and pink are new eyeshadows. I picked up those, the tangerine lip gloss and the gold and silver nail polishes. BTW Rite Aid is having a BOGO 1/2 sale this week on L'Oreal and their ongoing buy $25 worth of L'Oreal and get $10 up rewards. And you can get up to 4 of them. :O) just and FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, I will FOR SURE be looking for this in a flash, I love the L'Oreal polish and Infallibles! Very pretty display.

    ReplyDelete
  11. uh oh lol now im going to need to grab some new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this at my nearby Walgreens today (for those in Houston, S. Rice and Bissonet). The four eyeshadows are the ones that caught my eye. I have Golden Sage so I skipped that. I bought Pink Sapphire, Gleaming Bronze and Gold Imperial. Theyre gorgeous and I cant wait to use them. LOreal is BOGO 1/2 off at Walgreens this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no.... now I need more of the Infallable eyeshadows. Those wear like iron.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have all the ones that were previously released, but picked up at Rite Aid, Pink Sapphire, Gleaming Bronze ( which is different than the other browns) and Gold Imperial..already had the Golden Sage. So worth picking them up..they stay on and leave such a soft and gorgeous effect on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig