Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 9, 2012

Spotted: lots of new drugstore products

I've spotted lots of new products at Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens over the past week, so I thought I'd share them all with you in this post. I've also received some great reader-submitted sightings that I'll post over the weekend, so check back soon if you like these types of posts!

First up, at Rite Aid I spotted the third display of the LE Maybelline Fashion Week Spring 2012 Collection! Remember when I posted the first two displays (click here if you missed them) and I said that, historically, Maybelline usually releases a third Fashion Week display devoted entirely to glosses? I guess they're keeping with that tradition!


All of these Shine Sensational glosses are shimmery, but the names don't match the images on the tubes. I'm guessing that the images represent the flavors as opposed to the names (a few of you have commented that you thought the same thing--I'd love to hear from those of you who have tried these!):


 Lilys All Around (candy ribbons)
Va Va Violet (lollipops)
Fuchsia Fancy (raspberries)

 Kiss Me Coral (gummy bears)
Pretty in Peony (pink hard candy)
Daffodil Fancy (yellow hard candy)


 Next up, I FINALLY spotted the Limited Edition L'Oreal LA Entourage Collection at Rite Aid:


The only two colors that stood out to me were the For Audrey dupe (Club Prive) and VIP Status. You can see Scrangie's swatches of VIP Status here

I also spotted the new Aveeno sulfate-free haircare line at Rite Aid:

 New Aveeno Pure Renewal Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner

And I spotted a big display for the new Dial Naturals collection at Rite Aid:


In this display, the hand soap, bar soap and body wash are in the scent Tangerine & Guava, which smells AMAZING. I'll be reviewing the body wash soon, if you're interested:


Over at Walgreens, I spotted the second scent in this collection (there may be more scents, but these are the only two I've spotted so far):

 Dial Naturals Plum Blossom & Almond Oil Body Wash

This one smells great too, but I much prefer the Tangerine & Guava scent.

Also at Walgreens, I spotted the new Revlon Age Defying With DNA Advantage Powder Compacts. I don't know how long these have been out, but I don't recall ever seeing counter displays for them--they just sort of appeared in the core wall display one day!




Over at CVS, I spotted a new Body Fantasies fragrance:

 Body Fantasies Twilight Mist Body Spray

Needless to say, this smells very much like Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods!

I also spotted some new body care and haircare products at CVS:

 Nivea Powerfruit Blueberry body wash (Acai Berry Scent)
Nivea Powerfruit Cranberry body wash (Goji Berry Scent)

 Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Dry Body Oil

 Burt's Bees Super Shiny Mango Shampoo and Conditioner
Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Shampoo and Conditioner

 got2b Oil-licious Dry Oil Hair Taming Mist
got2b Oil-licious Styling Oil

(I don't think the Styling Oil is new, but I included it anyway)


 Have you spotted any of these goodies in your area yet? Do you already own any of these products? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I got the Got2B Triple Oil about 2 or 3 weeks ago at Rite Aid. Made my hair so soft and shiny. Love it. Didn't know about the dry oil hair taming mist, will be on the hunt for it asap. Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! I am going to check out the Got to Be oil products. I love oil for my hair and these look interesting. And I have coupons... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Dial body washes and I would love to try that new one. Also the Burt's Bee's shampoo/conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I totally have to try those Dial body washes! I'd definitely love to see your review on those, as it's something I would for sure purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't seen any of them in my area yet but I will be on the lookout for a couple of the body washes and the Argan dry body oil. I love using a dry oil in the Summer especially, gives a great sheen to your skin but doesn't stay oily! Thanks for sharing these products with us!
    Peg~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it weird that the Cranberry body wash smells like Goji fruit and the blueberry smells like Acai?? Why not like cranberries and blueberries? Iz confuzzled, but they do sound liek they'd smell nice! Just not like what they're called....

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time poster here. :). I picked up VIP Status earlier this week and love it! Unlike anything I already own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know about other areas or stores, but at one of my local Rite Aid's I found most of Maybelline's 2012 Spring collection on clearance about a week ago! All items(glosses, eye shadows, and blushes were priced under $3.00). I also spotted the Sally Hansen Valentine nail polish strips on clearance for under $3.00. Needless to say I hauled MAJOR! Love your blog and all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I JUST picked up that new Dial body wash in the Tangerine and Guava. O.M.G that stuff is just plain AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder if the bar soap is a glycerin bar soap. I hope so it probably is. If it is ill definitely have to pick it up along with the body wash. I wish they had a lotion in this scent. I smelled the body washes at Walgreens and it smelled awesome. Gonna have to go back and pick it up. But they didnt have the bar soap. I guess ill have to check Walgreens. Does Walmary carry these products also?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Dial is TDF! I snatched up the pump soaps for $1 at my commissary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blueberry body wash???? I am SO on board with this!!!! Also must find the Argan Dry Body Oil!!!! Thanks for this G. I love body oils!!!! And would not have heard about this otherwise I think!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh curious about the tangerine and guava! I picked up VIP Status and like Scrangie I thought it would be a different color in store. Maybe the lighting? I thougth it would be a good Black Pearl dupe, but like Scrangie's picture it is a dark teal. It is very pretty, just not what I thought it would be.

    And if you are in a Walgreens, dig around in the discount bin, I scored Essie's A Crewed Interest for 2 bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought the Body Fantasies Twilight Mist Body Spray at Walmart about a month ago. I had a coupon for it and it was a good buy. I really like the scent. I wear it around the house. It doesn't seem to last very long.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...so many posts to go through....thanks for this. Glad to know you're feeling better.

    Definitely going to keep an eye out for the body oil and perhaps the new Aveeno shampoos. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig