Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Spotted: Maybelline Limited Edition Fashion Week Spring 2012 Collection

It's that time of year again, can you believe it? I've been covering the Maybelline LE Fashion Week collections for a few years now and they're always some of my favorites. The Spring collections are always full of pretty pastels, while the Fall collections always seem to contain rich hues of red, gold, etc.

 A HUGE thanks to reader and fellow blogger Jessica of Jess126xo for this wonderful sighting! Jess spotted these two displays at her local Rite Aid (for those new to the Maybelline Fashion Week collections, they usually appear at Rite Aid before Walgreens and CVS).

Going on past experience with the Maybelline Fashion Week collections, they usually contain one giant display with eye colors, cheek colors, nail and lip colors, and also one separate display with just nail colors (Jess included pics of both displays below!). BUT, sometimes there is also a separate display full of Color Sensational glosses and/or lipsticks, so there MIGHT be a third display floating around out there. If you've seen it, please let us know!

Oh, and take note of the $1 off Maybelline tear-pad coupons on this display!

image credit for all of the following photos: Jessica for Nouveau Cheap




 





Thanks so much, Jessica, for the fantastic sighting! I really appreciate it.

Have you spotted the Maybelline Fashion Week Spring 2012 Collection in your area yet? Anything jumping out at you? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. ooh I live right by a Rite Aid that is pretty good with releasing new LE things on time :) I will be checking this out. The spring nail polishes look really cute. From afar, nothing too out of the ordinary but I'd love to look into them further. That coral one on the middle right might be calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral Carnation and Strike A Posey look great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the eyeshadows in store the other day, the pic does not do them justice, they look beautiful. The only bad thing with those marble shadows is you never know what they look like on until you try them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Coral Carnation and Tigerlily Treat-love both of them! Beautiful, bright colors and very creamy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those nail polosh colors look very similar to Chanel's spring collection (I think).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! So many things I want! So many pretty colors. Thank God for tax returns! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm most likely going to end up buying everything. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is why i love reading your blog so much. All the latest in cosmetics it's mentioned here first. Now i just have to wait for it to bloody arrive in Australia!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to be looking for this for sure now that I have discovered a "good" Rite Aid across town that seems to get all the new releases!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The eye shadows were lovely but last time I tried these they had little pigment pay off and a lot of fallout :( so, I only picked up the Strike a Posy lippie and it's gorgeous. Might be worthy of a backup as it's a shade I haven't seen too often and perfect for Spring. It's pink but not too warm, not too cool, and not too shimmery. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ..is that BAKED eyeshadow..from Maybelline?? I have got to check that out!
    and I know this isn't part of the FW line, but I am totally intrigued by their Stiletto felt tipped liquid eyeliner..I think this month's Glamour featured it and the ad is so badass!

    -b

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really wish I could see swatches of those lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you think that middle nail polish color on the right hand side could be a dupe for Laura Mercier Cabana?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought the kiss me coral and daffodil dandy glosses. The packaging was really cute with the ribbon candy and gummis but they don't taste like it :( good texture though not too sticky.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig