Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 3, 2012

Walgreens Alert: Wet n Wild Megalast Polishes B2G1FREE

A few of you have mentioned that Walgreens is running a deal on the newly redesigned Wet n Wild Megalast polishes (thanks for the info!) and recently reader Adri spotted the display at her Wags and was kind enough to share:

image credit: Adri for Nouveau Cheap

What's better than a B2G1FREE? A B2G1FREE that lasts for an entire month! This deal is valid NOW through FEB 25.

Thanks so much, Adri, for the great pic, and thanks to everyone who mentioned this deal over the past few days.

I will be swatching and reviewing all of the shades in this new collection very soon, so please check back if you're interested. In the meantime, have you tried the newly redesigned Megalasts yet? So far I'm hearing good things about them (one of my twitter followers was literally just raving about them to me yesterday). I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ok gotta head to walgreens on monday to get these! :) yay! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G, did Wet N Wild change the Comfort Zone palette? because i was there today, and noticed that the bottom left shade had been replaced with a red-brown shade. which is an improvement honestly because the original shade crumbled and ruined my old palette :(

    also do you know if they are discontinuing any of the Megalast lip colors?

    thanks in advance! love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortuantely in my area these are the same nine polishes that came out in the Beauty Bar at Walgreens back in January. The other nine polishes haven't seem to hit most stores (there are 18 colors in all). I'm still trying to find the remaining nine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a goof. I didnot see the buy 2 sign and bought only 1. Oh well. I bought On A Trip. The color is quite bold. The brush is wide like the Sally Hansen Complete Manicure line. The color lasted 4 days but I think its the top coat I used. 4 days is LONG for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sucks but is good at the same time. I just bought these at CVS Tuesday and got all the ones that appealed to me. Hopefully the other 9 will come with this deal. I like these polishes. They are super thick and the wide brush is good for my larger nail beds. The wear is pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought three and swatched them. The polishes were nice, the colours pretty but the brushes were a disaster. I love a good wide brush. The brushes in these polishes are wide but the are rat chewed. I found it nearly impossible to get a smooth gap curve and one brush was so badly trimmed that it left trails of bubbles with every stroke.

    New bottles, now polishes, same old rotten brushes. Such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought the color 218A I Need a Refresh-Mint. LOVE the color but HATE the brush they are way too wide. I wanted to buy other colors but wanted to try this one out first. Looks like I wont be buying them again :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig