Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 2, 2011

Spotted: New Revlon ColorStay 16-Hour Eyeshadow Quads and Liners

If you caught my posts from yesterday, then you know that there are lots of new products hitting the drugstores from all the major brands right now, and today I'd like to show you some new Revlon ColorStay products!

Reader LMC1971 actually spotted this display in CANADA however. as you will see below, it's also been spotted in the US (although I can't guarantee the display will look exactly like the following photo of course, since they sometimes change things around):

image credit: LMC1971 for Nouveau Cheap

If you look all the way to the bottom of the display, you can see that there are new ColorStay liquid liners as well!

I mentioned before that these quads have also been spotted in the US--reader Ronda (I told you she was on a roll!) spotted them at her local Bed Bath & Beyond and was kind enough to share pics of some of the shades:

image credit: Ronda for Nouveau Cheap

 Do my eyes deceived me or do I spot both a cool AND a warm taupe??

image credit: Ronda for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks SO much, LMC1971 and Ronda, for the great scoop!!

Are you excited about new ColorStay shadows and liners? Have you spotted these already in your area? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

PS: And I'm not done with the new product sightings yet--check back soon for more!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Those liners at the bottom look VERY similar to the Annabelle smudge paints with the brush in the cap. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, no wonder I just came home from Walgreens with "Coffee Bean" quad marked down to $3! Oooh these look like the long-discontinued but fabulous Revlon Wet/Dry quads! I can't wait (I might just return my Coffee Bean quad now)!!! Thank you so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the gel liners look exactly like Annabelle Smudge Paints (which are quite excellent). I wonder if the formula is the same or as good? Annabelle is only available in Canada, so these might be a good alternative for non-Canadians!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O0o0o0 lots of great colors to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you'll get your hands on these, please make a review! I would love to see how they turn out to be before buying them! I love Revlon, but I find that their eyeshadows aren't that great...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olivia Wilde's first campaign. :) I hope these are fantastic. Eyeshadow seems to be the one Revlon product that I can never use or be happy with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Someone know how much new revlon quads cost?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spotted a smaller display of this in my local Rite Aid in GA. It had 8 shadows & I think 2 liners. The shadows were $7.49, didn't catch the price on the liners...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig