Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Spotted: new Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Collection

In 2011, the trend was argan oil. For 2012, the haircare trend seems to be macadamia oil, and Organix is doing their part to, once again, bring the trends to the drugstore (remember their argan and keratin collections released at the beginning of 2011?).

A huge thanks to my friend Kelly who spotted the display at her local CVS last week:

image credit: Kelly for Nouveau Cheap

Left to right:
Hydrating Macadamia Oil Shampoo
Hydrating Macadamia Oil Conditioner
Hydrating Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
Hydrating Macadamia Intensive Moisture Mask

As you can see, all of these products retail for around $8 each at CVS.

If these are anything like all of the other Organix products I've tried, I bet they smell pretty amazing. Organix sure knows how to make deliciously-scented products.

Thanks so much, Kelly, for the great sighting!

Have you spotted this display in your area yet? If so, have you tried any of these new products? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

PS: I'm wondering how that Dry Styling Oil compares to the oil I reviewed yesterday. Hum...
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love their products so I might have to try this new collection out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try it, but I'm very leery about it due to the horrible experience I had with the argan oil line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had the best experience with Organix products, but I'd be willing to try these. Right now, I'm LOVING the high end Macadamian oil products and I'd be stoked to find a dupe! That mask is definitely on my list to try first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh this looks so nice and the price is reasonable. I checked their website and I was happy to see their products are paraben-free. Will see if I can lay my hands on them through amazon or something once my current hair treatment is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did take a whiff and it smelled fruity. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge fan of Organix products, I have previously used the Moroccan Argan oil, Shea Butter and Cherry Blossom Ginseng. I loved all of them and they worked wonders on my hair, I currently am using the Shea butter and it leaves the most amazing scent to my hair! Each one added softness and shine and after straightening my hair it looked perfectly pin straight and glossy! Hopefully I am able to find this line where I live, I can only find Organix at Shoppers and Walmart! I am sure I will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found the hair mask at Target on clearance for half off! I picked up two of them I love them !

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's intriguing, but I'm not so sure it's for my hair..I've tried the Argan Oil hair mask (whatever the one in the plastic tub is) and it made a tangled mess out of my mane :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got this about a week ago and I LOVE IT! It doesn't make my hair oily at all and it really makes it softer and less frizzy. I do have quite thick/dry hair so it might not be right for everyone though

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig