Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 2, 2011

Spotted: New L'Oreal Magic Lumi Collection

Holy cow! I had no idea that L'Oreal had this new collection in the works, but thanks to reader Ronda who spotted it at her local Bed Bath & Beyond, I can now share the scoop!

New L'Oreal Magic Lumi Collection
"Instantly Boost Skin's Radiance"

image credit: Ronda for Nouveau Cheap
From left to right: primer, highlighters and blushes



image credit: Ronda for Nouveau Cheap 
Left: primer
Right: highlighters

image credit: Ronda for Nouveau Cheap 
Primer

image credit: Ronda for Nouveau Cheap 
Blushes

WOW! I am super excited to try all three of these new products.

Thanks SO much, Ronda, for the great scoop!!

Have you spotted the new L'Oreal Magic Lumi collection in your area yet? Do these products appeal to you? Are you excited to try any of them? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

And PLEASE check back soon because I've got some mind-blowing new product sightings on the way that you do NOT want to miss (Ronda was on a roll!).
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I am excited to try that highlighting pen. It reminds me of the YSL touché éclat, and you never know how similar they might be considering that loreal is YSL's parent company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to try the highlighting pen. Reminds me of the YSL touché éclat and you never know how similar they might be, considering that loreal is YSL's parent company...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't spotted this yet, but now you've given me something else to look for :) I like the looks of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally excited to try all three of these! Can't wait til you can get your hands on some so you can be our guinea pig! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really interested in trying the luminizing primer. I love glowy base products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try the highlighter! It reminds me of YSL Touche Eclat's design...

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE do a review if you get a hold of these!! i would LOVE to try all three (as i'm sure a bunch of us would!) and your reviews are simply THE most helpful out there!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried it today!!! The pen is awesome, MUCH better than Teint Miracle pen (which was kind of ok on me) and WAY better than YSL Touche Eclat (which was awful on me!).
    This L'Oreal product is:
    1) less runny than any of the aforementioned - halfway between a concealer and a highlighter
    2) has shade for pale beauties with neutral undertones (yay for me) which don't look ghostly (double yay). #1 is perfect if all you need is some light on top of your concealer. It does NOT crease into my fine undereye lines (yay yay yay)
    3) is considerably cheaper (16 euro) than any of the above
    4) stays on without problems but also comes off without problems.

    It's going to be one of my HG products (together with YSL Teint Resist foundation, Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer and Lancome La Base Pro foundation primer).

    Now all I need to find is an eye primer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The primer is AWESOME! I been using it for a little but it's not too shiny and makeup goes on really even!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig