Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Spotted: New Kiss Nail Dresses and Brow and Lash Serums

Last week, the lovely Mimi of Makeup Withdrawal sent me a tweet about the new Kiss Nail Dress collection. I knew that Broadway Nails (sister brand of Kiss) came out with Nail Dresses almost exactly one year ago to date (click here to see my tutorial/review) but Mimi said these were different, and that some of them had different designs for each nail. Well I was absolutely intrigued and started my drugstore search for them, to no avail.

But then this week reader Melissa spotted the display at her local Duane Reade (they're also popping up at Walgreens according to some of you) and was kind enough to share.  Thanks so much, Melissa!

If you're like me and haven't spotted these in your area yet, here you go:

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap

There's a tear-pad on this display with $1 off coupons!


 image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap

And the new Kiss Lash and Brow Serums:

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much, Melissa, for the fantastic pics!

Have you spotted any of these new Kiss products in your area yet?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I have seen these at my wags in fayetteville, nc! I am going back this weekend to get them. Lol they were up in a display on top of the shelf. Smh I almost didnt see them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these displayed at several CVS stores - at least one store had a vertical type display with these on one side and press on nails on the other side. I kept staring at them and finally broke down and got "Gown" for some holiday parties (thank you, CVS bucks!) I had a hard time choosing, they look super in the package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've spotted just the lash & brow serum so far at Walgreens here in West Central Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. garter, corset & gown! I gotta get those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing. I hope I can find these in my area....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitly going to go hunt these down. I want the lace ones and the brow serum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I've seen the Nail Dress items at my Walgreens in Rolla, MO... got three of them in Princess, Mini & Gown. Already have one of them on - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these nail strips at Claire's today. The same ones. But I think they use the Claire's name??? I liked the colorful tiger striped French tip. That's clever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how much were they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found mine at Walgreen's for $7.99 with the $1.00 off coupon attached to the display. I bought the ones in Mini and won't lie I LOVE the designs but didn't like these at all! They are just stickers you attach to your finger nails. I love the Sally Hansen ones but I really don't care for these ones. How they tell you to file off the excess, it just frays the ends and makes it look horrible! I would honestly rather spend the money on the Sally Hansen ones for better quality. Anyone else agree?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got them tonight, hoping to add a little sparkle to the essie polish I already have on my fingers. The booklet inside says they work with already polished nails, but the videos say to clean them first...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought "Gown" at CVS over the weekend because I love sparkle but was still a bit apprehensive about trying them. I have not had luck getting nail foils/wraps to lay properly on my nail so I have been sticking with Sally Hansen Salon effects and the new Sephora by OPI trend tips if I want a funky design because you could manipulate them better on your nail. Well, yesterday I decided to try them out and was pleasantly surprised at the ease of application and how great they adhere and lay on your nail. I did use some nail glue to seal the free edge but I probably didn't even need to do that. I immediately ordered 3 more on Walgreens.com (free shipping at $25). I definitely would recommend these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought these at my local wags, I have not used any of the products like this thinking they would be a pain or not work WRONG! The ease of the application, and the durability. Typically anything on my nails lasts about 24hrs 4days and no issues. If you drag your nail file across your nails you will have ragged edges - be sure to sweep gently from thumb to pinky each time and you will have beautiful edges. I have on Princess right now and have never been happier! I also put it on my big toe and painted the rest a complimentary color and it's a totally fun look.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig