It's been a while since I did a What I'm Loving Right Now post, so I thought I'd share with you some of the drugstore products that I find myself reaching for again and again these days.
1. L.A. Colors Professional Series 3 Color Eyeshadow in Sand Dune (originally reviewed here). Bronze-y brown shadows are a staple for me, and I find myself reaching for the middle shade in this trio (which I purchased at Dollar Tree for, of course, $1) a lot lately. I'm so impressed by the texture, pigmentation and vibrancy of these little shadows, and that middle shade is just incredibly easy for me to wear from lashline to crease.
2. CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Lush Berry. I've raved endlessly about this product ever since my original review back in May of 2010, and after a good long run of wearing powder blushes and nothing else, I find myself really enjoying the feel of a nice cream blush again. Unlike so many other cream blushes, this stuff LASTS, even in the hot, humid weather we're currently having in San Diego. I can put this on my bare skin (no foundation, powder, or anything else) and I can still see it some eight hours later. Plus, who doesn't like a bit of extra moisturizing from the Olay moisturizer built into this product? The shade, Lush Berry, is just perfect for me--it gives a beautiful, natural flushed look to my cheeks.
3. The (newish) got2b Fat-tastic Dry Shampoo is the one I've been reaching for the most lately out of all my dry shampoos (you can see my original review here). Why? Because it's the closest thing to my beloved Batiste dry shampoo, which I can only get at Sally (and it costs less than Batiste!). Also, got2b Fat-tastic Dry Shampoo smells just like Bath and Body Works Shea Cashmere products, which I LOVE.
4. CVS brand Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover is my Holy Grail eye makeup remover, and I know I've said that many times here. But seriously, it's the only stuff I use when I need extra help in removing my eye makeup, so I had to give it another shout-out.
5. I gave you a preliminary review of Organix Cherry Blossom Poppy Gentle Cleansing Milk last month, so I wanted to follow up and let you know that I've been reaching for it ever since that post. I'm in love with the fragrance, and I just adore how gentle it is, yet how effective it is at removing the makeup, oil and grime from my face. And my favorite part is that it doesn't dry out my skin or leave it feeling tight. But I also love the silky, gel-like consistency of this stuff--it's got such a unique texture for a cleanser.
So, what are YOU currently loving from the drugstore?
Some of the products featured in this post were given to Nouveau Cheap for previous reviews,, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on NouveauCheap.blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.