Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 22, 2011

Ten Questions with Kia from Yummy 411


Today's Ten Questions is with the beautiful Kia of Yummy 411. Kia's blog is actually one of the very first blogs I put in my blog roll back when I started blogging in 2009, and I'm still a huge fan today. I can't get enough of her honesty, sense of humor and THOSE EYES (my goodness those eyes!). Kia's an absolute sweetheart, she's got amazing makeup skills, and I'm incredibly proud to call her my longtime blogging buddy. Here's my interview with Kia...


Kia, from Yummy 411

1) Why did you start your blog?

I started my blog after a friend suggested it when I would constantly give out random makeup information! Five years later, I'm still into it and love talking makeup!

2) What are your favorite high end brands?

My favorite high end brands are MAC, Make Up For Ever, Lancome and NARS.

3) What are your favorite mass market/drugstore brands?

Brands I love from the drugstore: L'Oreal, CoverGirl, Maybelline and Milani.

4) Name three of your Holy Grail products.

I NEED Revlon liquid eye liner, L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon or Maybelline The Falsies mascara, and MAC Studio Finish concealer...

5) How would you classify your personal style?

With makeup, my personal style is soft and bold.  Yes, it can be both!  I make it work! 

6) What's your favorite thing about having a blog?

My favorite thing about having a blog is being a part of an awesome, makeup loving community! I get to share my views on makeup and exchange ideas with my readers and fellow bloggers.

7) What non-beauty-related websites do you visit on a regular basis?

Facebook and Twitter, lol

8) What's your favorite television program?

Most recently, Prank Stars.  10 points to anyone who knows what show that is... it's a Disney program

9) Who is your celebrity crush?

A tie between Jake Gyllanhaal and Ryan Reynolds with some Idris Elba in the mix! 

10) If you didn't have a blog, how would you use that extra time?

Unfortunately, I still read blogs and stalk beauty sites like I don't have a blog.  I need to balance my time more wisely!

Thanks so much for the great interview, Kia! And I completely agree with you about "Mr. Stringer Bell". *fans self*
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awesome! I love her blog and she's super sweet in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for featuring me! i loved your questions ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig