Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Heads up: new Jordana products at Walgreens!


Attention Jordana fans! Remember back in July when Tara spotted all of those "Last Chance" clearance stickers on the Jordana display at her local Walgreens? Well at that time, my suspicion was that Walgreens wasn't getting rid of Jordana, but rather that Jordana was about to introduce NEW products into their displays at Walgreens.

I'm DELIGHTED to tell you that my suspicions were right, because my reader Kim was kind enough to email me recently with the following info!

Kim writes:

"I just wanted to let you know when I went into my local Walgreen's, there was a whole new fully stocked display of Jordana products. There were new eyeshadow duos, new lip glosses both in tubes & the doe foot applicator type. There was also some new tinted lip balms & liners as well. Everything was super cheap too, $3.99 to $1.99."

For those of you who are unaware, Jordana is the sister company to Milani, but their products are priced much lower than Milani. They have some fantastic products (I absolutely love their eyeliner pen), and when I was on the Jordana site a minute ago I noticed they have some new products too. 

Some highlights:
  • Take a look at these Color Effects Eyeshadow Trios--they look very similar to the limited edition Milani Paint Palette don't they? That's no surprise given that Jordana is their sister company, but it's nice news for people who may have missed out on the Paint Palette!

NOTE: I have no idea if any of these new items are going to be featured at Walgreens, but you can always order them directly from the Jordana site if you can't find them in your area.

Thanks again, Kim, for the great scoop. Be on the lookout, Jordana fans, for the new and improved display at your Walgreens soon!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Since the section was so wiped out, I was hoping it was to make room for some new stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the head ups!!!I never seen them in my walgreens.I love the lip glosses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever seen Jordana at any Walgreens where I live :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang i was just in Walgreens today but didnt pay attention to the makeup. I plan on going back on the 28th when the Wet n Wild special starts for their 99 cent display. I love Jordana lipglosses. I like the eyshadow too but i dont think i ever saw eyeshadow from them their before just lipglosses and lipliners and eyeliners and lipstick. I got a taupe eyeshadow from them from my local DOllar store and it looks alot like MAC's satin taupe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, if you happen to read the comments on here do you know if they still have the Fabuliner pens since they redone the display. I need to pick one up. I really like it but lost mine. I should have looked in Walgreens today cause i have to drive 15 miles to get to a Walgreens but i was picking up other things and didnt think to look. I might call tomorrow and see. I love the Fabuliner in black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so exciting! I love Jordana! I hope to see eyeshadows and more at my Walgreens soon! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a small display at my Walgreens just the other day! I hope it expands a bit, however there is a huge one at my local KMart!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be stopping by my local walgreens. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. unfortunately they have discontinued my very favorite lip gloss and i am very disappointed that they do not at least carry back stock for those of us that would like to stock up .
    i called them and they told me they are sorry but there lots of other products for me chose from in there line. Well i only want babe 02 .AAAARRRGG

    ReplyDelete
  10. My walgreens already has the new Jordana cosmetics and let me tell ya what -- the lip glosses are totally worth checking out! I got BTW and TTYL at 1.99 a piece. The eyeshadow duos are 4.49 :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig