A few commenters on my "dream products" post from yesterday said that they would love to see Wet n Wild release an all-matte eyeshadow palette (in fact, over the past several months, I've heard from many of you who would like to see this as well). I must admit, I had to bite my tongue when I saw your comments, but I can now tell you that your dreams are about to come true!
Wet n Wild is going to release an
ALL MATTE COLORICON 8-PAN EYESHADOW PALETTE
I don't have all of the details just yet, but here's what I can tell you:
- It will be Limited Edition (for now)
- It will have the same packaging as the existing Coloricon 8-pan palettes
- It will only be sold at select retailers (I do not know yet which retailers will carry it)
- It will ONLY contain matte eyeshadows
- The release date for this palette will be later this year (I'll get you an exact date when it becomes available)
IMPORTANT: Sadly, with the news of this awesome new product, I must tell you that the beloved Color Icon 6-pan eyeshadow palettes are going to be discontinued. But don't worry: YOU STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO STOCK UP. The official discontinuation date is January 2012, but since each retailer is different, it will probably take a good six months until they're completely off all store shelves. So you've still got about a year to buy back-ups/hoard these/say your fond farewells.
So, what do you think of this news? Are you as excited as I am to see what colors are going to be in this new Wet n Wild matte 8-pan? I'd love to hear your thoughts!