Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, January 22, 2011

New (really) Sinful Colors nail polishes!

If you're a Sinful Colors lover, then I probably don't need to tell you that they often release counter displays that may appear to contain new shades but, upon closer inspection, often turn out to be repromotes of existing core collection shades.

So even though I'm sick with a cold and operating on a very low energy level at the moment, I could NOT pass up the opportunity to share with you some discoveries that a few of my fellow bloggers have made recently. I believe these are BRAND NEW Sinful Colors shades, and I know I'm not the only one who's going to be excited about this!

Click here to see ThatsSOfresh's pics of four of the new colors!

and

Click here to see the shade Steph discovered!

Huge thanks to both of these lovely ladies for the heads-up! New Sinful Colors nail polishes don't seem to come around too often, so this is definitely awesome news for Walgreens shoppers! (Unless of course one or more of you tell me that these are actually existing shades with different names--sometimes they do that, but I think these all look like new shades to me so I hope that's not the case!)

Have you spotted these new shades are your local Walgreens yet? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Those really are new! How exciting! I need them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I almost forgot to say thanks so much for the news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last time I looked we didn't have these yet, but I'm not surprised because our DS is pretty slow to get the new lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dear...i am afraid i need all the colors! They are SO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou so much!!!!!!! cant wait to find out the story on these !!! fingers crossed;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally! It's about time for actual new shades from Sinful Colors. I can't wait to find these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really like a few of those! Particularly Last Chance and Savage. Maaaybe Why Not. I haven't tried any Sinful Colors creams yet--I have a couple old shimmers I realized irritate me, and four glitters I wear as topcoats, but no creams. But these catch my eye. (And I'm excited to see swatches of the Valentine's Day collection) So much for my no-buy.
    Well, I can probably hold off until they're 99 cents or BOGO free...I think I have that much willpower. Maybe. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, I need them all (obviously)! Its so strange that they have a matte. I wonder if its labeled as matte or it's just a surprise? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I saw Hazard last time I was at Walgreen's, but not Last Chance, Savage, Why Not, or Unicorn. I'm really excited about Last Chance and Savage. Last Chance looks like the perfect just-dark-enough green. And Savage looks awesome, I like the matte finish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you think 'Savage' looks like a matted 'For Audrey'?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kimberly, I totally thought the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet! I'll have to be on the lookout for these! The yellow and the light blue color look promising!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig