Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Suave Limited Edition Holiday Body Washes 2010

It never fails. Every year during the holidays, the frenzy begins as everyone tries to locate the new Suave Limited Edition Holiday Body Washes that are sold exclusively at Walmart. They usually start popping up in stores around November, and hopefully many of you reading this already have these goodies in your possession.

For those of you still on the hunt, and who'd like to know more about the fragrances in this year's collection, I've got you covered! I apologize for not posting this sooner, but things have been a bit crazy behind the scenes at Nouveau Cheap headquarters lately. But as they say, better late than never, because these body washes look absolutely yummy and are definitely worth the hunt!
(click image to enlarge, again to magnify)

From Suave:

SUAVE NATURALS® LIMITED EDITION HOLIDAY BODY WASH

The Suave® brand is introducing four limited edition Seasonals Body Washes in the following scrumptious, holiday-inspired scents:


Candy Apple Luscious Body Wash
Holiday Pear Refreshing Body Wash
Peppermint Bliss Shimmer Body Wash
Toasted Vanilla and Sugar Indulgent Body Wash

These limited edition body washes retail for $1.99 and will be on shelves at Wal-Mart stores nationwide starting in November 2010 (while supplies last).


So, have you located these goodies in your area yet? When I get mine, I'll be sure to review them. I am so excited about Peppermint Bliss I can hardly stand it!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Peppermint Bliss is SO NUMMY! It's the only one of the collection that I just couldn't resist. Also very moisturizing. I can use it to shave my legs, which is unusual for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a heads-up...these are half-off at Walmart now, assuming they're still at your particular store. I know we ran out Sunday, at least of the peppermint scent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph: Ooooh, thank you so much for the info about Peppermint Bliss! I cannot wait to get my hands on that one. :)

    xreeshix: Wow, thanks so much for the tip! I hope everyone who's been looking for these can find them before they sell out, and maybe even get them for $1 (which is such a steal it's unbelievable!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went thru two bottles of the peppermint bliss already! My walMart had a whole end cap of this. I need go back out there and load back up. hopefully its still there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just used up the candy apple. I better go collect the others before there gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must be really out of the loop because I've never heard of these LE releases. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie: Oooh, girlie, you're making me *crave* this body wash now! Haha! ;)

    rmcandlelight: Yes, you better try to get there soon and grab some more, especially if your location has them on clearance. You know they won't last long! I can't wait to try Candy Apple myself. :)

    Caitlin: Well, better late than never, right? lol! They cause a pretty big stir every year, so hopefully you can try them. They are such a bargain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The peppermint was a little sharper than I like, and I have a bunch of peppermint/candy cane scented shower gels anyway, so I passed on it. My Walmart never got these in, but I was lucky enough to go to one in Gilroy the other day and sniffed them all. I had been most excited about the pear, but it was kind of faint to me. I did LOVE the candy apple scent though and brought a bottle back with me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm half way through my bottle of peppermint bliss-invigorating! Hope these are on clearance at my Wal-Mart so I can scoop them all up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen these. I really haven't looked, but I will now. The Peppermint and Candy Apple sound great. I hope I can find these! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just at walmart! Maybe i'll look better next time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hana: Thanks for your honest feedback on these scents. I like all peppermints (sharp, soft, sweet, etc) so I have a feeling I'll love this one. lol! But now you've got me really excited for Candy Apple. :)

    prettytoya: So glad you're loving these too! I'm crossing my fingers that you find more so you can stock up. :)

    Stephanie: I'm sending out good body-wash-finding vibes your way, hun!

    Ty'Shonae: Awww, sorry you were just there and didn't see these! Hopefully you'll find them on your next trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! I had no idea about these... I will be headed to my Walmart soon to look for these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How on earth did I miss these?????
    Guess a Walmart trip is due... :)
    Does anyone know how the Peppermint stacks up the Twisted Peppermint by Bath and Body Works?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg, I've been to walmart so many times in the month of December and have yet to see them. I didn't even know there was a such thing. I must see if there are any left. I'm obsessed with all things peppermint/candy cane (: thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, the Peppermint Bliss sounds so yummy! I HAVE to go to Walmart and pick it up before they run out... hopefully they haven't yet! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig