Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 26, 2010

Spotted: New NYC Smooch Proof 16HR Lip Stains & Liquid Lipshines

Quick note: If you saw my post about my mega-swap with the lovely Jen of A beauty junkie in London and you'd like to see what she received, her post is now up!

A while back I posted information about all of the new 2011 NYC core collection products (click here for detailed info) and guess what? They're already surfacing at drugstores!! My wonderful reader Jess spotted lots of these new NYC displays at Rite Aid (FYI: Rite Aid always seem to get new NYC products long before the other chains) and she was kind enough to send some pics to me! Thanks SO much, Jess!

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
NYC Smooch Proof 16HR Lip Stains (retail: $4.99)
Liquid Lipshines (retail: $2.49)

What do you think of these two new lip products from NYC? Of course I'm super excited to try that lip stain--the packaging reminds me of the Palladio Lip Markers, don't you think? And the shade range looks similar as well.

Stay tuned because I have more new NYC products to show you in my next post!

In the meantime, have you spotted any of the new NYC products in your area yet? Do you plan to pick some up when you find them? I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks again, Jess, for the great scoop!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow! I'll have to look for these, and I have a few coupons for NYC.. I hope they haven't expired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstains seem interesting! I have a feeling they won't be that great though,but I shouldn't totally bypass it. Maybe NYC has stepped there game up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm $5 lip stains... not bad. Hope they work! The lipshines look pretty good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went to my local Rite-Aid and I saw one lip stain left (in Forever Fuchsia) and the lip shines ran out. The lip stain was super pigmented and true to the color of the tube. I am impressed. And the staying power is awesome and smudge-proof. I got it for $3.99 after a $1 off coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally just bought two of these Lip Shines today and then came across your blog. The glosses are almost exactly like the CoverGirl wet slicks in the similar tube, but they seem to stick on a little longer, which is great to me. I am addicted to buying gloss but I hate reapplying it every half hour! These are totally work the $; buy one in every color and you'll still have cash for overpriced coffee, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig