Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 27, 2010

Just a reminder: The Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale starts TODAY

It's that time again, BBW fans! The semi-annual sale starts TODAY (in-store and online) so gather up your pennies and start haulin'!


I'm very fortunate to have a BBW outlet in my city, so every day is like semi-annual sale day for me. But if you don't have an outlet in your town, then you know that only twice a year you have access to these insane prices. And of course, if you're a longtime BBW fan, you know that every week during the sale, BBW rolls out new specials for that week. So check back every week for even more deals.

Do you plan to stock up on some BBW goodies during this sale? What are you thinking about getting? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I LOVE your blog! Thanks for keeping us posted on all the sales! This is SUCH a great BBW sale! :) Too bad I don't need anything though...but, those prices are hard to resist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Im going to pick up the following scent as they have buy 3 get 3 free. I

    Black Amethyst
    Japanese Cherry Blossom
    and probably twilight woods

    Heck ill be hauling today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't plan to do too much damage. I wish my favorite Tru Blue Spa products would be dirt cheap, but they usually aren't. I will definitely be stocking up on WallFlowers. Usually they will get as low as $4, hopefully I'll have a coupon to add to that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this! I really like the fragrance P.S. I Love You. It's powdery and beautiful. Will check the sale out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to stay away from the online shopping sales right now but they tempt me too much...but who am I kidding, I am totally checking this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been a huge BBW junkie for years. I have a large closet shelf full of stuff plus bags and bags stashed around the house. I tend to stock up on things that are being discontinued that I like. I see they are discontinuing Rainkissed Leaves so I might need a couple extra lotions or body creams! I should stay away......

    ReplyDelete
  7. an outlet??? Lucky! I would definitely take advantage of these. I get a lot of their lotions coz I send them to my loved ones and friends in the Philippines :)

    I hope you're enjoying your holidays and oh and the 99cents store I was talking about is the one here in L.A. by the infamous Mac Arthur park...not sure if you know where that is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just going to buy several pump bottles of antibacterial moisturizing hand soap - probably White Citrus, since White Tea and Ginger isn't available in that product.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was playing around on the BBW site, and Lemon Vanilla is on the "fond Farewell" list *pout*

    I am such a body spray junkie, I must pick up a backup or 3 of these!

    Also check your emails, they just sent out another 10.00 off coupon (if you spend 40.00)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig