Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fans of Older Girl Beauty: we need your help!

I love all the bloggers on my blog roll, it's true. And when one of us needs some help, I'm there. Which is exactly why I'm writing this post today.  If you are a fan of Older Girl Beauty and the fabulous older girl behind this wonderful blog (I can kid her about being REALLY old since she's about two months older than yours truly. Hee hee!), then you might want to lend her a hand as well.

You see, Paula is one of the FIVE finalists in the Clariol Natural Instincts Hair Color contest. This is a pretty huge deal and there's a lot at stake (the Grand Prize is a trip for 2 to New York City, a makeover at celebrity colorist Marie Robinson's salon, $1000 spending money and the winner will also appear in a Natural Instincts how-to video!).

If you would like to help the amazing Paula (and really, she is amazing. If you follow her on twitter then you already know that she's one of the kindest, most generous and hilarious gals in the beauty-blogging community), here's what you need to know:

The voting started this morning and goes through 10/14. You can vote after clicking on the "America Votes" tab on this page, and international folks can vote as well! Everyone around the globe gets one vote per email address per day, so you can vote every day through 10/14 if you'd like.


Just click the image above, and look for that tab at the bottom of the page with the "3" on it that says "America Votes" and click "Vote Now". Then look for Paula W. and cast your vote. That's it!

If would mean the world to me if you gave her a hand and cast your vote for her. I know that, without a doubt, she'd do the same for me, and for anyone in the beauty community. She's just that kind of gal.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you, ladies! And I know Paula thanks you too. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. G is right - I absolutely thank you guys for your support and sweet compliments! It really means a lot to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted! And I really think she deserves to win. She had the biggest improvement in hair color, some of the others just look like they changed their hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got it, she also had the best makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much, everyone! You ROCK for taking the time to vote!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. And since today is another day, we can all vote again... so I did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey everyone, don't forget you can vote more than once and it's so easy to do, why doncha? I just voted again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys - I really appreciate the compliments on my color and you taking the time to vote for me. It means a lot! And, Donna's right - you can vote daily, if you are so inclined. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig