Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Do you know about the Rite Aid Glam Bag?

I told you today was crazy and I wasn't lying. Today while I was requesting my Single Check Rebate for July on the Rite Aid site, I scanned the beauty-related Single Check Rebate offers for August and came across this:


Rebate #564
VALID ONLY ON PURCHASES FROM 07/25/10 to 09/25/10**
FREE GLAM CAMP BAG Rebate
Glam Camp
Purchase Ten Dollars ($10.00) Worth of Any Variety:
• Sally Hansen Products
• Maybelline Products
• Clearasil Products
• Veet Products
• göt2b Products
• CoverGirl Products
• Dickinson’s Products
• Phisoderm Products
and receive back mail a FREE Glam Camp Bag
Bag includes free beauty samples.
Glam Camp Bag mailed separately from rebate check.
While supplies last.
**Rebate valid only on products purchased between the dates shown above. Purchases made outside of stated dates will not be honored for the rebate.
Offer valid 07/23/10 - 09/23/10 in select California stores and 07/25/10 - 09/25/10 in all other stores.
LIMIT ONE (1) FREE GLAM CAMP BAG

Did you see the part I highlighted in red? FREE SAMPLES INSIDE THE BAG! Yes!

So yeah, let's see. Do any of us think we'll be purchasing $10 worth of the above brands before 9/25/10? Hahahaha! Probably, right? And btw, my kind reader b5ley just informed me that Rite Aid is running a BOGOFREE on Got2be this week, so pick up some of those products and you're almost already there! Just be sure that if you're not going to purchase $10 worth of the above brands in a single transaction, you enter EACH receipt (for every qualifying purchase) on the Rite Aid SCR site. They'll automatically keep track of everything from there, so just don't forget to save and enter those receipts.

That's it for now, but I've got even more on the way (it's a crazy day!).

In the meantime, do you plan on getting one of these bags? I DEFINITELY will be getting one, so it will be fun to compare notes with the rest of you and see what we all got!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I've never signed up for this rebate program but after seeing this offer I immediately did :) I just purchased a Maybelline quad and I used $4 worth of coupons. But when I typed in the receipt it came up to $6 =O!! I need to buy something else to get the $4....

    So what exactly happens after you accumulate $10 worth of products? Do they just mail you the bag? Haha, I'm a newbie to this so hopefully you can clarify some things :) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AngelicBB: Thank you for this comment! I totally forgot to mention that the Single Check Rebates apply to the price BEFORE coupons! How awesome is that?

    And no, they won't automatically send you the bag once you hit $10! You have to go back on the site and "Request your check" which is just a matter of clicking one button (after you log in). So DON'T forget to do that before the deadline or you'll miss out! Thanks so much for asking these great questions--I know they will help others as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering my questions :D I have one more!! It says "Glam Camp 2010 rebates are valid 07/23/10 to 09/25/10. Please enter your receipts by 10/25/10." So that means the receipts have to be from between 7/23/10 and 9/25/10 but I still have until 10/25/10 to enter them onto the site? Will I have to wait until 9/25 in order to get the bag or is it as soon as I reach the $10 point?

    I can't wait to see what freebies are inside the bag =O

    ReplyDelete
  4. AngelicBB: You have until 9/25 to buy items that will qualify for this rebate, but you have until 10/25 to actually claim the rebate (or as I said early, "request your check"). Does that make sense? So if you buy a qualifying item on 9/26, it would NOT count.

    So as long as you CLAIM the rebate before 10/25, you're good. Once you click that "request your check" button, you usually have between 3 and 4 weeks until you receive your check (in this case, the Glam Bag) in the mail.

    As far as when you can "request your check" I cannot remember if you can do it before the month is over (these rebates change every month). I ALWAYS wait until the end of the month because I never know how many products I'm going to buy that qualify for a rebate and it's a SINGLE check rebate, meaning you'll get one check at the end of each month for ALL of your rebates for the month. So I'm thinking they probably WON'T allow you to request your check earlier. Does that make sense? You can try, and if it doesn't let you, then you'll just have to wait until 9/25 to request it. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! What happens if you lost a receipt? What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damnit. There isn't a rite aid anywhere around here, not even within "reasonable" (an hour) driving distance. I don't even think there are any in the state. Their rewards program, incentives, and sales sound so awesome every time you make a post. Jerks. I guess on one of my trips I should see if there will be a rite aid in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunny: Sorry to tell you, but you HAVE to have your receipt. If you lose it, you're out of luck. :(

    Sara: Awwww, I am SO sorry to hear that! But you're right--the next time you go on vacation, that will be one thing you could add to you sight-seeing list! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually called rite aid today to see if only purchases count towards the glam bag and the lady told me they did because I also have no rite aids near me, so I just sent in the request for mine, but I hope they didnt run out already

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got this last year and it was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got my bag & here's what is in it:
    1.trial size Caress Evenly Gorgeous exfoliating body wash
    2.trial size Jergens shea butter lotion
    3.packet Luster's Pink oil moisturizer hair lotion
    4.Dickenson's witch hazel towelette
    5.Maybelline Dream Liquid mousse sampler card
    Not what I was expecting but it's ok. I thought I'd get more than just 2 'real' samples

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig