Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 9, 2010

Breaking news: new NYC glosses, polishes, blushes and loose eyeshadows for fall!

NYC fans, I just spotted some interesting news about the new limited edition "Berry Blossom" collection for fall and it looks like there are lots of new products and beautiful fall colors headed our way soon (from DrugstoreNews.com):

NEW YORK (Aug. 9) N.Y.C. New York Color, a Coty beauty brand, is getting ready for fall with its new limited edition Berry Blossom color collection that includes products for lips, eyes, face and nails.
The collection includes:
  • Rose lip gloss ($2.99): This product provides the coverage of a lipstick with the shine of a gloss with lush berry lip shades embossed with a rose pattern. Available shades: Rose kiss and peony kiss.
  • Lippin' Large lip plumper ($3.99): This lip enhancer promises to provide noticeably, fuller, plumper lips instantly with the lip-enhancing effects of cinnamon and ginger. It also is infused with vitamin E to keep lips smooth and soft. Available shades: Pink Tu-Lip and mulberry.
  • IndividualEyes custom compact ($4.99): This coordinated shadow collection is designed to intensify and enhance eye color with a berry-inspired palette. Each of the four shades can be worn alone or blended to create a multitude of looks for day or evening. It is enriched with vitamins A and E and green tea extract. The kit includes one primer to prevent eye color from fading; four textured shadows to highlight, contour and define eyes; one illuminator to add dramatic highlight to the brow bone; one double-ended applicator; and step-by-step instructions on how to create several looks. Available shade: Berry Bloom.
  • Eye Dust loose powder ($2.99): This blendable powder creates intense, smoky eyes. The concentrated, silky color glides on with a roller ball for a mess-free application. Use a small amount to create a subtle wash of color or more for an intense look. Available shades: Sparkling rose and wild orchid.
  • Cheek Glow blush ($2.99): This oil-free blush is formulated with natural oil-absorbing ingredients to help control shine without clogging pores. Calendula extract helps soften skin and allows it to breathe, while oat flower soothes skin and rice starch absorbs oil. Available shades: Rose and cherry blossom.
  • In A New York Minute quick dry nail polish ($1.99): Infused with a hint of shimmer to add depth and shine, this quick-dry nail enamel features a unique flat brush to produce the ultimate lacquer effect. Minerals like magnesium, iron, calcium and copper provider strengthening benefits, as the formula boosts shine and speeds drying time. Available shades: Peony and mulberry frost.
I am SO excited to see these products in person! I love berry and rose shades for fall, so this looks right up my alley. How about you? Are there any products here that you're excited to see in person?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. the rose lip gloss sounds awesome!

    http://socialitedreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NYC's LE collections! I'll probably be getting at least one of the LE nail polishes, if not both. I love the Quick Dry polishes.

    It's too bad there aren't any LE Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powders for the Fall. I love the Color Wheel powder blushes and I collect the LE ones :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see these! D'ya know if Rite-Aid does franchises?! If so I need to open one, LOL! That's where I see the best NYC stuff but generally only get a chance to go when I visit my family because the closest one is ~30 miles away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited for the blushes! I love NYC blush and the names sound so pretty already! The rose glosses sound interesting as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice! I can't wait to take a look at them.


    www.kamaniscombobulations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few NYC coupons and will use them on these new releases. Will be scouting out CVS for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm usually a bit iffy about N.Y.C., but I'm excited about these newbies nonetheless. Hope to spot them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I may have found a pic. It's small, but . . . http://www.beautyadvisorlounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/NYC_Fall-300x200.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, I guess it's a good thing I saved some of my $1.00 coupons for NYC! I'm interested in the nail polish and the loose eye powder, although I have never used eyeshadow with a rollerball before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this update!!! Also, tonight I went to CVS, and noticed there are some new NYC lipcolors in the Ultra Last Lipwear line- with names such as Red Flame, Rose Petal, etc. I dont ever recall seeing these names. Unfortunately, CVS didn't have ANY of these colors- these shades were just filled with old colors I've seen. Have you noticed these new colors? I looked on the site and it does look like they added colors to the line. Also, I saw some of the blush cremesticks in the NYC area so looks like these might be permanent addition. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The rose lip gloss sounds wonderful! I can't wait to see these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I'm so glad you're all just as excited as I am about these new NYC goodies! Please please let me know when you spot this display in your area!

    And Lily: Thanks for the info about the new lip colors! I haven't seen slots for those in any of the NYC displays at my local drugstores, but now I'm going to be on the hunt for them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig