Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, August 29, 2010

An AWESOME Wet n Wild deal and new All You coupons!

I've had so many people tell me that the Wet n Wild sale at Rite Aid this week is actually a BOGOFREE and not a BOGO1/2OFF as previously reported, so THANK YOU for clearing that up. Now, as if that wasn't great enough, there's a KILLER coupon combo that you can use to get $20 worth of Wet n Wild for just $3 (before tax). I'll explain that in a minute but first let's start with All You.

The new All You Magazine has TONS of great makeup coupons this month, so if you're planning on doing any makeup shopping soon, get this magazine ASAP. It looks like this:


Here are just some of the coupons in this issue:

$3 off any Neutrogena cosmetics product

NYC coupons (there are THREE): $1 off any lipgloss, $1 off any eyeshadow, $1 off any face product (includes blush products)

$2 off any Maybelline foundation

And here's the best one:

$5 off a $10 Wet n Wild purchase


Now, if you read my post about stacking manufacturer's coupons with Rite Aid Video Values coupons, you know that you can use the above coupon (which starts with a "5") with this coupon:

Rite Aid Video Values coupon from August

Now, several times last month I practically begged you to print out this coupon, so I HOPE you did! It's no longer available on the VV site, since they just posted the September coupons today. So sorry if you missed it (if you did miss it, don't worry because I'm going to show you some other ways to maximize your savings during this BOGO sale in a second).

As I stated in my previous post, this coupon is a Rite Aid store coupon because it starts with a "49".

Now, as you know, Wet n Wild is BOGOFREE this week at Rite Aid, so let's break this down:

Purchase $20 worth of Wet n Wild products
With the BOGO sale, this brings your total down to $10
Minus the All You coupon and the Video Values coupon, this brings your grand total down to just $3 before tax!

But even if you didn't get a chance to print out the VV coupon, use the All You magazine coupon and you'll still pay just $5 for $20 worth of Wet n Wild!

BUT, I also have ANOTHER way for you to maximize your savings if you didn't get to print the VV coupon:

If you watch enough videos on the VV site in order to accrue 20 points, you'll have access to a $4 off a $20 purchase coupon!

This will be a bit more pricey to begin with, but check it out:

You'll need to buy $40 worth of Wet n Wild products, but with the BOGOFREE sale, that brings your total down to $20.

With the Rite Aid VV coupon for $4 off a $20 purchase, that brings your total down to $16

Then use the All You coupon, which brings your total down to $11

$11 for $40 worth of Wet n Wild is pretty great, right?

NOTE: Just be sure to present the $4/$20 coupon to your cashier FIRST, before the All You coupon.

And let me remind you that there are some other awesome beauty coupons on the VV site right now, so if you want to unlock that $4/$20 purchase coupon, here are some ideas for videos to watch:

$2 off any Maybelline product (which you can stack with the $2 All You magazine coupon I mentioned earlier--wait for a sale and this becomes an even better deal)

$3 off Garnier haircare product (which you can stack with any Garnier manufacturer's coupons you may have)

So the bottom line is this: even if you don't take advantage of the Video Values coupons, you can still get $20 worth of Wet n Wild goodies for just $5 before tax this week at Rite Aid. All you need to do is get the new All You Magazine (which, if you do not already subscribe, is available at Walmart).

I hope this helps some of you who interested in doing some major Wet n Wild shopping this week. And for those of you new to Wet n Wild, you can see many of my reviews here.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Oh em effing hell!!!!....where are all the rite aids in my life?!? *pulls hair*

    Someone buy WnW for me lmao =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing tip & $ saver! Thx so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got back from Rite Aid! I bought 6 WnW products: 2 were $4.99, 2 were $3.99, and 2 were 2.99. For the BOGO, the second item at the same price was free (instead of the 3 least expensive items). If I'd known it would work that way, I would have picked up some nail polish too! I used the $5 All You coupon, the $2 VV coupon, and also the $1 off $10 cosmetics Rite Aid Wellness coupon that I got in an email. So that's about $24 of WnW for $4.

    I also picked up the Venus Bikini kit (good deal this week - thanks for the review, G!) and a few other items so my subtotal was just over $25 and I could use a $5 off $25 coupon. All in all, a great shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, we need a Rite Aid in Puerto Rico, the WnW stack at my local Walmart looks pretty much empty... always :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. All you is one of my favorite magazines! What's not to love, coupons, bargains and real looking women!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! you're so good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wagh, no Rite-Aid where I live! Oh well. Thanks for the tips, the coupon alerts, and, well, for being so on it with bargains!

    I thought you might be interested to know that the Maybelline LE trio, Charming Cobalt, is not really a dupe for the NARS Rajasthan duo. My local Walgreens did have the LE display (hurrah!), so I grabbed the trio with the $1 off Spring 2010 Maybelline coupon you alerted us to earlier in the year. Disregarding the highlighter shade in the Maybelline Cobalt trio, the closest color "dupe" is the crease shade. It actually pulls more blue than charcoal (more cobalt, I guess) when compared to the Rajasthan charcoal blue, which in turn looks more charcoal-navy compared to the Cobalt blue. And, as you noted, the Rajasthan blue has a blue metallic sheen to it; the Cobalt blue has some blue microglitter, but not as much as the Rajasthan blue, and it looks flatter overall compared to the Rajasthan blue.

    The Cobalt lid shade is completely different from the Rajasthan taupe--the latter is more golden, the former is much, much cooler, and frosty.

    I haven't tried Charming Cobalt on my eyes yet, but I'm pleased with how it swatches so far. I agree that I wouldn't say they're dupes, though; saying Charming Cobalt has the same "feel" as Rajasthan is a pretty accurate assessment. But I guess if all you really want in the Rajasthan duo is the charcoal blue, you could satisfy the craving with Charming Cobalt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy! That's a great deal... does you need a Rite Aid card or something to get the weekly discounts?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciambella, I noticed that every season there is a color palette and sometimes a specific color that is trending, like the greiges that have been trending since last fall. Many of them are different from each other, while still being greige. Do you think the similar colors in these palettes are like that, the trending colors for fall this year?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been trying to be good. I have way more makeup than I will ever use already, so I said I wouldn't buy more, at least not for a good month or two. I lied. I couldn't pass up this deal. But I'm also an idiot. I deliberately did my grocery shopping at Walmart so I could pick up the All You magazine, then I forgot.

    I went to Rite Aid and still got a great deal. I got the two Color Icon palettes you reviewed, G. Four nail polishes from the craze line, including two limited editions. Pixel perfect, I think, I got the blue and the teal shades, and morbid and jade from the core collection. Four eyeliners, an olive and purple from the limited edition, and a green and pale aqua from the kohl core line. I spent all of $11, even without the coupons I feel like this is such an amazing haul! (I don't have a working printer, so I can't print online coupons yet. Yeah even while I find great coupons for the rest of you all.)

    I'm thrilled about the aqua, because it reminded me of one of the first eyeliner pencils I ever bought...when I was young and didn't know how cheap and cheesy it would look on me. Now I'm older and wiser but still want to wear my cheap and cheesy aqua liner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew you would post about this when I bought All You yesterday morning. :) I opened up the magazine and got so excited when I saw that coupon and remembered it was BOGO at Rite Aid. I ran over to RA almost immediately. I also used the Nivea lip balm coupon. With the SCR, it's free! Also RA paid me $.11 for some GAIN dish soap because it was .89 and I had a coupon for $1.00 off. It isn't really a beauty item but it smells awesome! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh the wonders of internet. A few friends asked me today to drive them to walmart, when I asked what they were getting one of the ones I'm less connected to replied the ALLYOU magazine. Ahh! So excited. Now I can get more makeup to play with and I'm closer w/ a friend. Thank you! xD
    I don't really have any WnW products, but that train case you posted about awhile ago sounds tempting if it's still around. Now if only it would show up at Rite Aid! I still haven't spotted it anywhere. But then again, I already have a fair amount of makeup that I hardly ever use. xD still not brave enough to wear more than sunscreen and eyeliner to Uni.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. I just had to pop in and THANK YOU for this great post. I just got back from Rite Aid. I bought 14 (!) lip balms/lipsticks (I love playing with colors), two eyeshadows, two eyeliners, two lip liners, and a bottle of nail polish. I also got a hair thingie with one of the VV coupons - and a snack, too. My total was $20.90. I am absolutely astonished at how much money this post saved me. Thanks again and keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was one of my favorites so far, I purchased the mabelline
    3/$15 lips first and used coupons and got back the $5ecb. Then did a separate purhase for the WnWild! I used the 2 coupons you mentioned plus the $5ecb and my total was $7! I bought more than $20 that's why it was higher. So happy with the haul! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, ladies! I am so happy seeing how many of you were able to take advantage of this deal! Yay for cheap-almost-free makeup! So glad I could help! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig