Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 12, 2009

Review: Tone Blueberry Antioxidant Body Wash (and it's on sale right now at Target!)

Thanks to Amber at BeautyJunkiesUnite and her tempting review, I had to go searching for this new body wash, Tone Blueberry Antioxidant, and I found it this weekend at Target. Added bonus: It's on sale right now at Target for $3 (18 oz, regular price $3.54). Also, there's another new Tone body wash called "Cocoa Butter" which is in the scent of "Mango Splash" that is also totally delicious:


For you bar soap lovers, Tone also offers both new scents in bar form and they're also on sale, six bars for $3.50 (regular price $3.79) :


What I love about Tone body washes is that, for a drugstore product, they feel and work like a high-end bath product. The formula of their body wash is so moisturizing and the fragrances are so decadent. As Amber said in her review, Blueberry Antioxidant smells like a high-end bath product. You could blindfold me and I swear I'd believe I was sniffing something right out of the Bliss catalog.

And I don't know what it is lately about the word "antioxidant" and bath products but it seems that if a product has that word in the title, I instantly fall in love with it. Case-in-point: Dial Cranberry Antioxidant soap (click here for my review from back in March). I guess I'm a sucker for the sweet, tart scent of antioxidant-rich fruits such as blueberry, cranberry and acai berry so thank goodness this is a trend right now because it is making my skin, and my shower, smell divine.

Does the thought of blueberry-scented shower gel sound tantalizing to you? Like me, will you be on the hunt for this one?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i love TONE! they smell so good. i recently just bought the orange one.. Mmm smells lovelyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I must take turns sharing a brain! I recently went through a whole bottle of Dial Cranberry myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Krystal! I'm glad you like Tone too--I think I might go back and pick up that orange one. :)

    Hey Amber! Why am I not surprised in the slightest? Seriously, we might as well just start buying two of everything and sending the second one to each other. lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The idea of Blueberry scent is amazing! I love blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Phyrra! Thanks for letting me know you share my love of blueberry bath products. You should definitely check this one out and let me know what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw this advertised on TV I had to try it. I too got it at Target, but when I went back for more, it was removed from the shelf! This product is very difficult to find. I've found only the body wash at CVS, but can't find the bar soap anywhere. I like to use the bar soap at my bathroom sink and love they way it leaves my hands and face smelling after using it. I wonder why it is so hard to find. Maybe it didn't do as well as expected. Target has taken all "Tone" products off of their shelves and no longer sells it, at least in my area, they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly: I am so sorry that you're having such trouble locating this product. :( I actually just saw it at my Target so I know it's still being carried--maybe it just wasn't selling at your particular location so they decided to remove it? Do you have any other drugstores in your area, like CVS or Rite-Aid? Maybe you could check there! Hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just HAD to comment on this. I bought the Cocoa Butter + Mango moisturizing one tonight - its amazing! No only is it an creamy gel body wash, it also makes a phenomenal bubble bath! :) Give it a try! And its a great scent to use during this icky cold winter!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig