Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Kat Von D Chrysalis Palette Back on Sephora Sale Page for $30 (Originally $46)

Thanks so much to reader Thalia for this tip!

The Kat Von D Chrysalis Palette is back on the Sephora Sale Page HERE for $30. This palette was originally $46 (I'm thinking Sephora has it at originally $33 since that was probably the sale price the last time it was on the Sale Page). Don't wait on this one if you want it because you know it will probably sell out pretty quickly!

Also, the UD Naked Flushed Palette in Native is back on the Sale Page (again) for $15 but there are only a few left if you want it!

And here are some other items still available (from my post from yesterday):

Urban Decay Naked on the Run $32 (originally $54)
Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick in Magenta Matte $10.50 (originally $20)
Tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette $26 (originally $34)

And codes (also from yesterday's post):

R7LM760 - free shipping on any order

Free with orders $25 or over:

BLACKPINE - 10 Korres sample packets
KISSME - fragrance sampler bag + NARS mini lip pencil
BOLDLIP - deluxe lipstick sample (changes every Thursday; right now it's Armani)
YOUYEAR - your choice of 2 deluxe samples (currently NARS, Clinique, First Aid Beauty and Lancome options)
TESTIT - 9 or 10 skincare sample packets

Thanks again for the hot tip, Thalia!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Would this be the price in store as well, or just online? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flushed palette was 10 bucks a couple weeks ago; I wonder why they changed the price. I was beating myself up about it because I bought it for 15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you posted this. Had my eye on this palette for a while and thought they discontinued it, glad I saved a fair amount of money on it. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blush and bronzer in the naked on the run look very similar to the flushed palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, G, the Chrysalis palette has been $33 for a while now. I bought it for that price a few months ago, but just couldn't make it work for me, I think because I'm blue-eyed and it really favors brown-eyed people. So I sent it back. But that's a great price for anyone wanting that in their collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sephora has added the KVD Everlasting blush in Essex and the Everlasting bronzer to the sale page.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig