Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 8, 2016

Hot Deals at Benefit and Origins (with Free Shipping)

I'm not sure why today of all days there are so many great beauty deals going (see my last several posts) but who's complaining?

Thanks so much to longtime reader Marcy for the tip that Benefit is having a great sale HERE with up to 60% off select items plus free shipping on all orders with code BENESHIP. You also get your choice of two free samples at checkout. Hurry and check out those deals before things start to sell out.

Also, Origins is having their Friends & Family Event on their site HERE. Now through 2/16, enter code LOVE for 20% off sitewide + free shipping on all orders (excludes gift sets and value sets). You also get your choice of a free sample at checkout.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Alcone 20% off code is still active and I believe its active till 14th feb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Some Kind of Gorgeous foundation was one of the firsts I've ever tried!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it wrong to want the Benefit stuff just for the cutesy retro packaging? (Plus I do really like the products...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great timing! I was just shopping around for a deal on those cream shadows!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig