Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Spotted: NEW Revlon Mascara Collection (Five New Formulas)

image credit: @beastiegram for Nouveau Cheap
New Revlon Mascara Collection at Walmart Canada

Back at the beginning of October, I showed you the new Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara when I posted about the new Ultra HD Matte Lip Colors (you can check out that post HERE). But what I didn't know at that time was that Revlon was going to release four additional mascaras in what they're calling the Revlon Mascara Collection.

Thanks to two lovely readers, I have lots of pics to share with you today. Both readers found these displays in Canada, but I suspect they're starting to show up here in the US right now as well, since they're now on the Revlon US website (more on that in a bit).

Thanks to reader @beastiegram on Instagram for the following pics:

image credit: @beastiegram for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara

This is the new Ultimate All-in-One Mascara that I already showed you (click here for more pics and info).

And here are the additional four formulas:

image credit: @beastiegram for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara

image credit: @beastiegram for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Super Length Mascara

image credit: @beastiegram for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara

image credit: @beastiegram for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara

And thanks to reader @tailgate.juliet on Instagram for this close-up of four of the five formulas:

image credit: @tailgate.juliet for Nouveau Cheap
Not pictured: Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara (pink tube)

This week, reader Elizabeth sent me an email letting me know that when you go on the Revlon US website, you'll see that all of the previous Revlon mascaras are no longer listed. They now just have product info for these five new formulas. You can check that out yourself here. I had an inkling that Revlon may be phasing out their existing mascaras with the launch of this new collection, so thanks, Elizabeth, for bringing that to my attention. It looks like that's exactly what they're doing, so in case you like any of Revlon's other mascaras (Grow Luscious, Bold Lacquer, Photo Ready 3D, etc.), you may want to stock up now while you can still find them in stores. 

Have you spotted/tried any of these new formulas yet? I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks so much, @beastiegram and @tailgate.juliet, for the great sightings and pics!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I saw them at Bed Bath & Beyond a few weeks ago and just the other day they popped up at Rite Aid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck?! Interesting! I just bought the All-in-One one but that's all I've seen so far. I haven't had the best luck with Revlon mascaras in the past but that doesn't stop me from trying, LOL. It bugs me that the tube isn't round though because my application technique involves "spinning" it around on my lashes and it's difficult to turn it around in my fingers when it's not round. Does that even make sense? It's been a long day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. Same movement you would do with a roundbrush when blow drying hair. I do it too. It gives more lift at the roots of my lashes (and hair).

      Delete
  3. That's kinda sad. I liked the Bold Lacqure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is on sale right now $5.99 at ride aid

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i tried red one and it DOES have huge long a$$ fibers. i bloody hate fibers.and the very funny thing is that they DO NOTTT state that on the packaging. hate ittttttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard news reports that Revlon is actually going to discontinue all of their existing mascaras to be replaced with these new lineup of mascaras....apparently to make it easier for consumers to choose from...in Australia we already have the red one out, which is like a reincarnation of the old Doubletwist mascara...i already bought it, i was curious, it's average to be honest-the brush is really tiny so you can get into the corners but to be honest, it didn't really rock my boat or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Ulta still has all the old mascaras and I think they are on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pop sugar just did a review of all 5 new formulas http://www.popsugar.com/beauty/New-Revlon-Mascara-Review-2016-38916040#photo-38916040

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig