Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, June 13, 2015

Spotted: NEW Milani Stay Put Brow Color Brow Gels

Guess who's getting into the brow gel game? Milani! Add this one to the list of current new must-haves for me (in addition to the eight new Moisture Matte lipstick shades and the new limited edition Rose Powder Blushes)!

Many thanks to reader @mzericalynn5 for letting me know that @jlovesmakeup089 posted this pic on her Instagram page yesterday. I asked @jlovesmakeup089 if I could share with you and she kindly said yes. Take a look!

image credit: @jlovesmakeup089 for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Milani Stay Put Brow Color line at Walgreens
(retail: $7.49 each; five shades)

The new Milani Stay Put Brow Colors are now starting to pop up at Walgreens. I would imagine these will also pop up at CVS, Kmart and everywhere else where you can find Milani. I believe these are permanent additions to the core line, not limited edition.

Keep reading for a closer look and more info...

I enlarged @jlovesmakeup089's pic a bit:

image credit: @jlovesmakeup089 for Nouveau Cheap
From left to right:
Soft Brown, Natural Taupe, Medium Brown, Brunette, Dark Brown

As you can see, these come with a brush/spoolie. I'm loving that there's an option for redheads (Soft Brown, which shows a redhead model on the display), since redheads seem to get overlooked sometimes when it comes to affordable brow colors. And Natural Taupe looks like it has my name written all over it (fingers crossed it's as cool-toned as it looks in these pics!).

Have you spotted this display at your local Walgreens, CVS, etc. yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, @jlovesmakeup089, for the great pic and info (and thanks again to @mzericalynn5 for the tip!).
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I absolutely love the influx of drugstore brow products! I don't do high-end cosmetics (I can't justify the price) so products like ABH are not options in my world. For years (actually, since probably 1990/1991) I used Maybelline's brow pencil in Blonde (the red pencil). Earlier this year, after seeing so many new products come to the drugstore, I tried e.l.f.'s cream/powder duo and loved it immediately. Now, I might pick up one of these Milani brow products if one of the colors is suitable for me (which the taupe one might be).

    Not everyone has naturally perfect brows (I'm part of the occasional overpluckers club, plus I'm blonde), so it's great to have so many choices to achieve a balanced brow area.

    The "stay put" part intrigues me; my greatest fear (okay, my greatest *cosmetics* fear) is getting caught in a rainstorm or other disaster that makes my eyebrow product vanish (no, it's not happened... but it could).

    Can't wait to go browsing for these very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. those look interesting, and I like the redhead option, I have the clear brow gel which I like very much. Will def look for these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found these at Fred Meyer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant look at them good, is the dark brown something for somebody with black hair? sometimes they do have a red undertone that looks hideous when you have dark hair and a light complexion/

    Hope the bring it over here too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I cant see the picture well, But do you think the dark brown well work well with someone with Black hair? sometimes the dark browns dont work well for people with darker hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went to Walgreen's today and didn't spot these yet. I'll be snapping one up as soon as I do though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Went to Walgreens today and picked up the taupe shade. Beautiful color matching, but not sure about the wear time yet. The brush was surprisingly nice too. I'm still on the hunt for the LE rose blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yay I cannot wait to find these! I am SO glad they made a taupe color. I was disappointed that none of the Salon Perfect ones looked good on me. I rarely buy high end cosmetics, but I did spring for Anastasia Dip Brow and it's fantastic. Hopefully this will be a good dupe because I hate to pay that much

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't found them yet. We get new products slowly in Greensboro NC!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig