Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, June 13, 2015

Honest Beauty: The Honest Company to Expand to Beauty This Fall

Fans of Jessica Alba's The Honest Company should be quite happy about this one:


The Honest Company (sold at Target stores nationwide) will expand into the world of beauty with Honest Beauty, coming this fall. There's a website HERE where you can sign up for email updates, and they also have an Instagram page HERE, a Facebook page HERE, and a Twitter page HERE. I'm guessing that Honest Beauty products will be sold online and in-store at Target, but be sure to subscribe for updates if you want to keep tabs on that. 

Thanks to reader @beautypedia_ on Instagram for this tip!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Honest products! Can't live without their body wash/shampoo and conditioning detangler. Costco has a great deal on economy size Honest body wash/shampoo twin-pack. I was so glad when I discovered that because I go through that stuff fast! I hope they make their beauty/skin products friendly for acne-prone skin, though that can be hard since many natural products contain oils and butters that are often not good for acne-prone skin. I just ordered their new air/fabric freshener spray from Target, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig