Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 19, 2015

New L.A. Girl Color Pop Shades Coming to Rite Aid This Month

Thanks to reader @nailmattic on Instagram for letting me know that L.A. Girl shared this on their Instagram today:

image source: L.A. Girl Instagram page (original photo credit: @irenesarah)
New Color Pop Shades Coming to Rite Aid Stores

Per the L.A. Girl Instagram page, Rite Aid will be adding 12 new shades and 2 new treatments to their L.A. Girl Color Pop display, starting this month. If you've already seen these at your local Rite Aid stores, I'd love to hear from you!

L.A. Girl Color Pop nail polishes retail for $2.99 each (or 2/$5) and are available at all Rite Aid stores--usually they're located in the nail care aisle next to the artificial nails, treatments, tools, etc.

Thanks again for this tip, @nailmattic!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Was at RA last wk and noticed the toppers, the others could've been there too but the toppers stood out most as new to me. I had the yellowy/orange mix in my hand and decided not to buy as I do have an L.A. Girl topper in red/turq/blue from last yr I still haven't tried.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig