Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 14, 2014

Spotted: Piggy Polish at Rite Aid

Over the past week or so, I've heard from some readers who have been finding the brand Piggy Polish at Rite Aid. I was very surprised by this, since I don't recall ever seeing this brand at Rite Aid before (they're only sold at Ulta in my area).

I just got a pic from my pal Jenna (of Oh That Jenna blog) of the display she spotted at her Rite Aid this week--take a look:

image credit: Jenna for Nouveau Cheap
Piggy Polish at Rite Aid
(retail: $7.50 each)
UPDATE: Thanks to longtime reader Tammie (of Fad Hamburger blog) for letting me know that the dark blue shade on the far right above is a holo!

Piggy Polishes retail for $9 each on the the Piggy Polish website but Tammie confirmed that she paid $7.50 for hers at Rite Aid. Plus, Rite Aid always has sales on polish and of course you can also use +UP Rewards to bring the price down.

Are you a Piggy Polish fan? Are you excited to see these polishes being sold at Rite Aid? Have you spotted this or any other Piggy Polish displays at your Rite Aid recently?

Thanks again, Jenna, for the great sighting!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Was surprised to see these in Rite Aid today myself. The colors didn't really grab my attention, but I couldn't tell the dark blue was a holo, so I'll have to take another look at that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Piggy Polish at Walmart the last time I was there. I was in their "tween" section with the Bonnie Belle and such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I don't have a Rite Aid near me, so I will check Walmart next time I am there!!

      Delete
  3. grrr Google ate my last comment... there's a pink four set display at my store along with this one, I didn't think to take a pic...usually we're behind everyone else! The dark blue didn't look that special to me personally, more of a shimmer, which I have too many of already so I passed. Happy to see new brands and variety though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a few displays of these but was confused. How come they are only meant for your toes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only seen these at Ulta and Walmart around my area! I hope that my Rite Aids around here get them!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig