Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 7, 2014

Sally Beauty 50% off Red Tag Clearance Sale is BACK


It's BAAACK! Today through Sunday, you'll receive an additional 50% off red tag clearance merchandise both in-store and online at Sally Beauty. If you're new to Sally Beauty, you might not understand why this is such a big deal around here. Generally, this is when lots of us stock up on various China Glaze, Orly, etc. polishes for around $2 a bottle, or less! I can't count how many great polish deals I've scored over the years during this sale--in fact I just wore one of the $10 Orly textured polishes that I got for $2.99 during a previous sale and posted a pic of it here.

Inventory can vary from store to store, so if you have a few Sally stores in your area, you might want to stop by ALL of them over the weekend, to see what you can find. And if you're really hardcore about your polish deals, get there TODAY for the best selection.

But wait...there's more!

Don't forget that FingerPaints poilshes are BOGOFREE all month long (now through 2/28) at Sally too. FingerPaints has released several new shades in their core line (click here to see the new linear holo, here to see the new textured polish and here for a few other shades). And there's also that new textured chrome line, which is part of the BOGOFREE sale. Francine of The Polished Mommy just posted swatches here if you haven't seen the textured chromes yet. And click here to see what the display looks like.

Also, if you plan on visiting your Sally store on Sunday, don't forget about this:


Sally is doing a 14 Days of Deals event (click here for the full calender) and Ardell lashes are BOGOFREE on Sunday.

And on Monday there's this:


Oh, and don't forget to check out those limited edition Sally Girl Valentine's Day shadows while you're there!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to alert about the red tag clearance sale. I really appreciate it!

PS: As always, if you hit up the red tag clearance sale, please leave a comment on this post and let us know what you scored. Thanks in advance!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I got 3 China Glaze glitters from the holiday collection and 4 of the new core Finger Paints polishes for $15 today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SCORE!!!! Oh that's awesome, Tiffany! Enjoy your new goodies and thanks so much for sharing! :)

      Delete
  2. I am not sure if it will work but all month China Glaze polishes are $1.00 with coupon. The Sally's girl told me that on Monday they may be able to use the coupon with it th e$3.99 sale but she wasn't sure and told me to try. My Sally experience varies drastically depending on which one I go to but it's worth a try to see if it's true. I will be going out tomorrow to try and see which ones I can snag on red tag. The ones near me don't have much clearance stuff left after I bought most of them last sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where is this coupon you speak of? I've got my eye on Lubu Heels and some stuff from the 2013 Halloween line - thanks!

      Delete
  3. At my store, they didn't have the extra 50% thing.. :( Still got a nice flat iron though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nabbed a bunch of the bogo FP shades that were on red dot sale - they ended up being about .75 each !

    ReplyDelete
  5. China Glaze - Your Present Required, All Wrapped Up, and the Dash Of Dazzle set (which includes - Mingle With Kringle, Bells Will Be Blinging, and So Blue Without You)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig