Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New holographic nail polish from FingerPaints


Huge thanks to reader Francine on Facebook for this one! Francine and I were chatting about Sally Beauty and she mentioned that there's a brand new holographic FingerPaints shade called Chromatic Creation, so I of course googled it and this popped up. It's linear (and what a beautiful swatch). I believe this is one of the new permanent, core shades that were just released in stores but, as of the time of this post, this shade is not yet available on the Sally website.

And talk about timing: FingerPaints polishes are going to be BOGOFREE in-store at Sally Beauty for the entire month of February (2/1 - 2/28). Just in time to get those new flakie polishes and of course this new linear holo! I can't wait to see the other new FingerPaints shades in person.

Have you been to your local Sally lately to check out the new FingerPaints shades? Any other noteworthy colors we should know about?

Thanks so much, Francine, for the great tip!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Omgosh I am so excited about the bogofree sale. I plan on getting those gorgeous flakies. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BOGO sale would be great, but I wouldn't count on the new flakies being available. A day or two after they were put out at our local Sally, they were almost gone. And this Sally never seems to restock new items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. My Sally's told me that they usually only get the collection in and then once it's gone.. They usually don't get anymore in.. That kinda sucks.

      Delete
  3. I dont know if you already know this or not but Kmart has the Nicole by OPI nail polishes on sale for $1.74 (Regularly $6.99). It was the Modern Family and Selena Gomez collection, with a few Texture Coats on sale as well. Just thought i'd give you a heads up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Kmart had their Nicole OPIs on sale like that right after New Years... The associate told me that there is a huge polish reset coming in the beginning of February.. I can't wait +)

      Delete
  4. Love your blog... It gets me in a lot of trouble sometimes lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flakies were available at Sallys located at 97123 but cannot be combines with the BOGO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flakies were available at Sallys located at 97123 but cannot be combines with the BOGO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I am going to wait for BOGO because I really want a flakie and hope to go today (Friday ) for one or two

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig