Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Important Update: Maybelline Limited Edition Dare To Go Nude Collection

If you're interested in the new Maybelline Limited Edition Spring 2014 Dare To Go Nude Collection, please take a moment to read this post. My goal is to help all of you find this collection and also to make sure you have a good idea of what you might want before you even go searching for it, so here's some new info:

  • I will be creating an interactive sightings map for this collection tomorrow.
  • I just updated my original post HERE and answered all of the lingering questions about what's in this collection and what's not, and I also added lots of additional photos to my post (including pics of all four eyesahadow quads)
  • I have taken all of the reader-submitted swatches that I've received in the past few days and placed them all in this post for your convenience.
  • I found this collection myself yesterday, and I was able get to everything I wanted (including all six Color Tattoos). You can see my haul here. I will be posting swatches and first impressions of everything I got tomorrow so please check back for that post.

I hope this helps, and please check back tomorrow for my swatches and the sightings map. Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to comment, email and share info with me via social media about this collection. I appreciate it so very much!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So it has been confirmed that the color tattoos are LE, even when they don't have the LE sticker label?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to harmons in NYC they were sold out abd in bed bath and beyond I got my hands on the black color tattoo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig