Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Spotted: NEW L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer

In addition to the new Infallible eyeshadow shades and new Silkissime Eyeliners, we've also got a new roller-ball concealer from L'Oreal, now hitting stores. Many thanks to reader Ally for this one (@allydaluisio on Twitter). Ally spotted this display at local Harmon recently and was nice enough to share some pics:

 image credit: Ally for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer

Notice the $1.50 off tear-pad coupons on this display!

 image credit: Ally for Nouveau Cheap

As you can see, the shades in this display are Fair, Light and Medium. Ally purchased this concealer and she said that it feels thin and cooling, and very similar to the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-DarkcCircle Tinted Roller.

Are you a fan of the L'Oreal Visible Lift line? Are you excited to try this one?

Thanks again, Ally, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Funny I was just wishing for a concealer with a roller ball application!!! I will absolutely try this once I find it. And as far as lifting goes, I need all the help I can get!!!! Consider me excited! (But aren't I always?!)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig