Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 29, 2013

Spotted: Six NEW L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Shades (permanent, not limited edition)

We've got six new PERMANENT (not limited edition) L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow shades, folks! Huge thanks to reader Lisa for this sighting--Lisa spotted the new Infallible shades at her local Bed Bath and Beyond this week and was nice enough to share lots of pics with us. Take a look!

 image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow shades

image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap
756 Always Pearly Pink, 759 Burst Into Bloom, 758 Purple Priority

 image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap
760 Timeless Blue Spark, 755 Gilded Envy, 757 Silver Sky

image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap 
756 Always Pearly Pink

image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap
 759 Burst Into Bloom

image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap 
758 Purple Priority

image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap 
760 Timeless Blue Spark

image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap
 755 Gilded Envy

I just have to add here that I'm so excited that L'Oreal has added a more golden-olive green to their permanent lineup (I love the existing shade Golden Sage but it's not nearly as golden-olive as this new one). 

image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap
757 Silver Sky

Now if L'Oreal would just add a shade that's similar to the 2012 Limited Edition Blinged & Brilliant, all would be right with the world! What do you think of these new, permanent additions to the Infallible lineup? Anything jumping out at you?

Thanks so very much, Lisa, for the great pics and sighting. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I would love to see that eye look on the display replicated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi G! I hear you on the Blinged and Brilliant idea. I cannot remember where I saw it (some blog) but another makeup gal said that if you mix Amber Rush with Iced Latte it becomes Blinged and Brilliant. I guess it's the next best thing to owning the real thing since it was LE.

    Just wanted to share. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne! Pretty sure it was my blog? I have a post about it because I love that shade!

      Delete
  3. ooh the pink and the eggplant purple are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just about to post on the You Tell Me about these :) Lol. But our BBnB was cleaned out already. It was just the empty display showing the names/numbers with a few Butterfly Mascaras.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking that too about blinged and brilliant thats my fave shade if that's a dupe that's awsome! But this one actually looks a bit more cool toned and more pink in my opinion, cant wait for swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll probably buy all but the blue! I'm more than a little obsessed with these! I have all of the permanent ones,except the blues and the blue-grey, and I have a lot of the LE ones as well. I'm hoping the pink is similar to the LE Pink Sapphire! That's a favorite of mine (coming from someone who, as a rule, dislikes pink eyeshadow on myself), and I've been wishing I could get it for friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. always pearly pink is now on my wish list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all of these, especially Burst into Bloom. Must start the hunt for these now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to see some new shades that aren't limited edition. Now I can take my time to find them with out a massive hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep seeing Blinged and Brilliant on both Ebay and Amazon. Beware people charging scalper prices though. Once I bought a "special" color on Ebay for a lot of $$ with high shipping, and 5 minutes later found it at a rock-bottom price. I think it was Gold Imperial.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's a video for all you ladies that would like swatches/comparisons!
    I was so glad to find this video because I was curious how close some of these new shades were to LE shades. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BNNKW2x7Dg

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig