image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliners
L'Oreal Silkissime Eyeliner in Highlighter
Heather purchased the shade above, called Highlighter, and swatched it as well:
L'Oreal Silkissime Eyeliner in Highlighter, as swatched by Heather
Remind of Milani Champagne Toast!
Have you spotted the new Silkissime line in your area yet? Are you a fan of the L'Oreal HiP Chrome liners? If so, are you hoping these will be similar?
Thanks so much, Heather, for the great sighting, pics and swatch!



8 comments
Big fan of the infallible product line so I will look for these this week, thanks
oh my gosh I adore the color I can't wait to purchase it! looking forward to your review too..
oh my gosh I adore the color I can't wait to purchase it! looking forward to your review too..
I hope someone will pipe up and let us know how the staying power is. That swatched color above is GORGEOUS.
It looks like it has a pinkish hue that would look adorbs with brown eyes!
That color is beautiful
I just purchased the Plum shade and will be taking pics/swatching it tonight! Hope it works well- I'm still searching for a really nice blackened-plum eyeliner at the drugstore.
I am a fan of the L'Oreal HIP liners. The Milani ones are fab, too. I did stock up, though, on the vintage Urban Decay 24/7 liners when they were on sale for $6.00. I will be interested in seeing reviews of these.
Post a Comment