Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 1, 2013

Holiday 2013 Sales Update

Just a quick update:

I've revamped the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Round-Ups into one big round-up that's now called the Winter 2013 Beauty Sales Round-Up and I have added a direct link to this round-up on the top menu bar of my blog, for your convenience (thanks to my amazing web designer Ling for creating all of these handy graphics during this busy time of year!).

I'm going to be adding more updates to the Cyber Monday list as I get them, but if you know of any Cyber Monday deals that are NOT on my list I would, as always, appreciate the tip! You can leave your tips here or in the comments on the round-up itself.

After Monday, I'll keep the Winter 2013 Beauty Sales Round-Up active with all of the additional winter beauty sale info I come across.

PS: I also added a link to the Rite Aid Beauty Clearance post in the round-up, and I'll of course add links to the CVS Beauty Clearance and Walgreens Beauty Clearance posts when those sales begin. I want to keep everything altogether on one page so you won't have to go sifting through my old blog posts to find everything!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You are a blog goddess! Thank you so much for doing this for us, I know I am very appreciative and I know everyone else is too! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't keep up! There are/were soooo many good sales this time.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig