Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 12, 2013

Six L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows now 50% off at CVS (get 'em before they're gone!)

Just when you thought the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale might be mellowing out, we have a NEW markdown! Huge thanks to reader @angelmichelemua on Instagram for being the first to alert me to the fact that six of the Infallible Eyeshadows are now coming up 50% off at CVS. And just today, reader @prettytoyaworld on Instagram shared this pic of the shades she spotted on clearance (I have added the shade names to the master list).

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the six shades now on clearance are probably being discontinued in favor of the six new shades here, which should take the place of the old shades in the permanent L'Oreal display. So I would stock up if any of those existing shades are some of your favorites.

Thanks again, @angelmichelemua and @prettytoyaworld, for the heads-up and pics!


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I will be stocking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! Not Amber Rush! How can they even think of discontinuing that color, it is gorgeous! Wahhh! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!!! Three of those are neutrals! HOW can they even think of discontinuing those colors. Arghh...will need to hunt down Continuous Cocoa--it's my brow powder.

      Delete
  3. Didn't ring up at sale price in North Hollywood, CA. :( Bummer, Amber Rush is a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! I don't own Amber Rush yet!!

    Just this morning, I scanned Amber Rush and Bottomless Java at a CVS in Charlotte, NC and they were not on clearance. Maybe NOT YET.... I guess. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. My PLEASURE G.! Anything for my favorite blog /blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. None of those were ringing up on sale at CVS in MA. Oh well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. None of the new shades even approach the glory of Amber Rush. I shall be stocking up at the same time that I shop for ALL of the remaining WnW Knock on Wood trios. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. None of them show up on clearance sale in VA. I've just tried to scan them to day. No sale.

    ReplyDelete
  9. None were on clearance at the metro Detroit CVS stores I tried. )-:

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig