Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, December 10, 2013

HOT TIP: e.l.f. Holiday sets 25% off at Big Lots starting Thursday


I just received a hot tip from my contact at Big Lots that ALL of the e.l.f. Holiday 2013 sets in the black & gold packaging like you see above will be 25% off starting Thursday (12/12). Talk about an early birthday gift to ME! I was literally just about to buy one of the $9.95 brush sets last weekend and now I'm so glad I waited!

You can click here to see my blog post with photos of more Holiday 2013 e.l.f. gift sets at Big Lots, in case you want a better idea of what you can expect to find on sale starting Thursday.
SHARE:

2 comments

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig