Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 26, 2013

e.l.f., Coastal Scents and Cherry Culture Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals starting NOW

I'll of course add these to my roundup but since some of these are starting NOW, I thought you might want to know:

50% off all Studio products + a FREE 12-pc brush set on orders $30+ with code STUDIO50 at checkout on the e.l.f. website. NOTE: this offer only runs now through 11/27 (tomorrow). BUT, I have just received word from e.l.f.'s PR that the e.l.f. CYBER MONDAY deal is as follows:

50% off ALL ORDERS of $30 or more with code CYBER50. This sale will be valid 12/1 - 12/3 on the e.l.f. website.

I also saw this, but I'm not sure what it means as of yet:


It looks like some other products will be on sale starting 5AM Eastern 11/29 on the e.l.f. website.

Coastal Scents Black Friday deal:

50% off storewide at Coastal Scents, now through 12/2. No code required.

Cherry Culture Thanksgiving sale:

20% off storewide at Cherry Culture with code TKG2013 now through 12/1.

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I actually made my order today since more of the items I wanted were studio anyway! Cheers to free brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks g! I am glad I got that order out of the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my ELF sale alerts set to post when the sales start, but to clarify the BF sale is: buy 1, get one 50% off, plus get a $10 gift card, minimum $30 purchase. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, thank you SO much, Krystal! I will update this post and the round-up with your tips!! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the heads up! I try to limit myself to a few CS orders a year because their shipping to Canada is slow and kinda pricey. But at 50% off the items, I can justify paying the shipping. Yay sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the updates! I went on elf to order more studio matte lipsticks.....they don't have it anymore!!!!! Ahhhhhh >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, i was wondering if there will be a different sale on Cyber Mondey at the cherry culture site. Should i order while the Thanksgiving code is valid or should i wait? Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig