Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 25, 2013

EcoTools Cyber Monday Exclusive Brush Bundle (FREE SHIPPING)

I knew that the Black Friday/Cyber Monday beauty deals would start to heat up today, but I didn't expect it to get THIS crazy (and I'm sure it's going to get even more crazy in the next few days). But not to fear, because I've got your back, Nouvettes! I'll do my best to keep bringing you what I think are the best beauty deals around this holiday season! For example:

EcoTools has just revealed a Cyber Monday exclusive deal that you might want to mark on your calenders (I'll also add this to my Cyber Monday roundup, of course):


This is a NEW, limited-time-only product that is being launched on Cyber Monday (12/2) and EcoTools has not yet revealed the price. BUT, they have confirmed that you will be able to order it here and get FREE SHIPPING on Cyber Monday, starting at 12:01AM.

Here's a closer look:

I cannot WAIT to see what the price on this set is going to be!

From the EcoTools website:

This Exclusive Brush Bundle features a handpicked collection of EcoTools brushes that every girl needs to complete, or start, her collection! It is only available for a limited time, so hurry and pick one up for you and your loved ones!

Included: 
1. Collector’s Brush Roll 
2. Multi Tasking Face Brush 
3. Large Powder Brush
4. Tapered Blush Brush 
5. Foundation Brush
6. Airbrush Concealer Brush 
7. Full Eye Shadow Brush 
8. Lash & Brow Groomer
9. Sharpen & Smudge Duo
10. Detailed Lip Brush

I think this would make an excellent gift for a newbie or a seasoned pro. I would personally be quite happy to get this as a holiday gift!

Don't forget to check the EcoTools site on Cyber Monday to find out the price!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This set looks amazing! Pretty comprehensive too. Soooo...ha...half off?? Another present to self too? Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I hope they do some other offer too. There's some other items that I want to pick up as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tapered blush brush. I wish they would come out with more eye brushes. They're brushes are of such beautiful quality. I would love to see some full size blender and crease brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want!!! Ecotools is one of my favorite makeup brush brands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been thinking hard about a cool gift for my 14 year old niece who is just starting to wear makeup. This just may be it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Thanks for the heads up. I need some new brushes!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig