Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 26, 2013

Spotted: L'Oreal Holiday 2013 Limited Edition Colour Riche Pop Balms

Thanks to several of you for the heads-up about this one, and thanks to reader Emii of em.tiny blogs for the following sighting. Em found the L'Oreal Holiday 2013 Limited Edition Colour Riche Pop Balms at Target recently (which is where several of you have spotted these too) and shared a pic. Look for these in the permanent L'Oreal section at Target, in a special display like this:

image credit: Emii for Nouveau Cheap 
L'Oreal Holiday 2013 Colour Riche Pop Balms 
Ballet Show, Dragon Fruit, Lilac Sweetness, Vineyard Peach

There are four shades in this collection (the Balms to the right are all regular, permanent shades). Just like how Maybelline has Colorsensational lipsticks and Colorsensational Vivids lipsticks, the Pop Balms seem to be a more pigmented version of the regular L'Oreal Balms (which I love, by the way).

Emii purchased all four Limited Edition Pop Balm shades, and you can see her review, with swatches, right here.

Have you spotted these at your local Target (or anywhere else) yet? Thoughts? I can't wait to try 'em!

Thanks again, Emii, for the great sighting and pic. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. No problem, G! I get a lot of good beauty sightings from this site so I hope this helps other people. It is limited edition so I would go check it out asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so scouting these out tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at Target earlier today and didn't have any luck YET but i am definitely looking forward to trying these out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer! I hope you find them on your next trip!

      Delete
    2. I saw these at my local Target yesterday. The ones that have are LE have a little "Pop Art" Label on the top of the cap (which were 171, 172, 174, and 176) I think the rest are permanent. I'm thinking of picking one up! Going to check out those swatches!

      Delete
  4. Are they only available at target?

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw these at my local wegmans last night, along with the new maybelline color elixir glosses. now i wish i'd taken a longer look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these too and tried to submit for you but someone beat me to it. I picked up Vineyard Peach and I love it. Such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also saw new Loreal topcoat polishes next to this display. They looked super pretty as well!

      Delete
    2. Yes they did and I actually spotted a display of just the nail polish a while ago at a local Walgreens. I was surprised that no one has mentioned it. I bought a few and LOVE the matte velvet topcoat. Yes it actually feels like velvet.

      Delete
  7. I may have missed out if it weren't for this on point blog. Surprisingly the first local Target I went to had it full displayed so I was able to get all the limited editions. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sad! I went to my local Target and all they had was the permanent collection. I'll have to check back later and see if they get it in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely want the Vineyard Peach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I want that Vineyard Peach and Dragonfruit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in Tulare California and I found these at my Target in town. I got the Dragonfruit and it is beautiful-- stains the lips a little though fyi.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig