Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Lipstick League – week of 10.21.13





Lipstick League Question of the Week

If you weren't blogging about beauty, what would you be blogging about?

G's answer: I've actually asked myself this many times over the past few years, and I think I'd probably have some type of pop culture blog, where I'd poke fun at things happening in the world of pop culture, as well as highlight different products, gadgets, ideas, books, films, music, tv shows, etc. that I find interesting. I've always been a pop culture junkie, so it makes sense that I'd blog about that.

If you'd like to answer this week's question in the comments below, you can always change it around a bit! If you do not have a blog, what would you blog about if you had one? I'd love to hear from you!

Links of the Week

My Beauty Bunny - No tricks and all treats from LUSH this year! We've got a look at their adorable and limited edition Creatures of the Baaaath! Halloween Bath Bombs.

Nouveau Cheap - My new Holy Grail top coat retails for a whopping $1.99 (but that’s not the only reason why I love it!).

Pink Sith - has found a product that prevents makeup meltdown! It’s the Ben Nye Final Seal Matte Sealer Spray!

Prime Beauty - Prime Beauty was constantly whining about her thin, fine hair until she discovered these 8 Products for BIG hair!

Phyrra - bring joy this Holiday with the Too Faced Be Merry & Bright Set!

we heart this - report from the Halloween party of the year; the MAC Rick Baker Monster Mash (and show swatches of the collection.)

Beauty Junkies Unite - Amber reviews one of the best palettes for holiday 2013, Too Faced's "A Few of my Favorite Things". Trust me, take a look!

Chalkboard Nails - Would you ever rock leopard print eye makeup? I’ve got two stylized eye looks with matching nail art (of course!).

Clumps of Mascara - Clinique has been releasing some pretty awesome products. I ran into 5 products that I am just totally in love with.

EauMG - completes your Halloween costume with these fragrance suggestions for popular women’s and men’s costumes.

Gouldylox Reviews - This powder foundation made a believer out of me.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hmm...a blob for the public? Just miscellaneous things I'm interested in: beauty, food, and books..along with random and wordy explorations of things I find interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I wasn't blogging about beauty, I think I would be doing a blog about television. I love discussing my favorite television shows, or going to forums where fellow viewers post about them. It's so fun to see if other people enjoyed the same jokes and moments as you did. I also love speculating about the characters or being reminded of the jokes or moments that I might have missed the first time. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig