Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 11, 2013

Looking for a new collection? There's a MAP for that...

Just a quick reminder: If you're looking for the Maybelline Gilded in Gold Collection, the Wet n Wild Limited Edition Coloricon Eyeshadow Trios or the Wet n Wild Holiday 2013 Collections, we've got interactive sightings maps to help you locate them!
The Maybelline Gilded in Gold Collection Sightings Map

You can access ALL of the active sightings maps at any time by clicking the "INTERACTIVE SIGHTING MAPS" link located in the top menu bar of this blog. If you're on a mobile device, here are the direct links:
As always, if you locate any of these collections in your area, PLEASE help your fellow readers out and leave a marker on the corresponding map. You are helping so many of us by doing so--I can't thank you enough! 

One more thing: I only do interactive sightings maps for Limited Edition collections. I don't make them for new permanent collections because, eventually, those collections will be everywhere. Also, if you're still looking for the e.l.f. Disney Villains collections, e.l.f. has a store locator on their website here

Thanks to everyone who has ever left a marker on any of these maps, and thanks to everyone who leaves a marker in the future. Your help is invaluable and I'm so grateful!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. can we make one for the Revlon Lacquer Balms? i aint got time to keep checking every store in cedar rapids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but I explained above why I don't do maps for new permanent collections.

      Delete
    2. Where did you find them in CLT? I'm there (here!) as well and have been searching high and low for them!

      Delete
  2. Based on past collections is it more likely that the Color Tattoos only got rolled out to BB&B properties or that they'll show up in other stores later?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually confused about this one, to tell you the truth. I think someone here said they heard that only BBB properties were getting the CTs, but when the spring CTs came out (the duochrome ones) they were only at BBB stores for several weeks and then they hit ALL the drugstores. So...I guess we'll have to wait and see. :(

      Delete
  3. Can you do a map for the Sally Hansen limited edition Runway Polish Collection, Tracy Reese etc. ..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIND THIS GILDED IN GOLD COLLECTION SINCE YOU POSTED IT ON MY BDAY. LOL I HAVE BEEN STALKING ALL THE RITE AID AND WALGREENS IN MY AREA. I'M SO SICK OF LOOKING FOR THEM, BUT AS A BEAUTY ADDICT I WILL CONTINUE. I PRAY THEY COME TO PITTSBURGH SOON AS I WAS GRATEFUL TO SEE THEY ARE AT LEAST IN THE STATE WITH PHILLY MARKED ON THE MAP. THANKS EVERYONE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig