Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hot deals at the drugstores starting Sunday (10/13)

I've been out enjoying the weekend here in Sunny San Diego and now I'm terribly behind on the drugstore sale wrap-up. So OF COURSE this week happens to be crazy when it comes to great deals (Murphy's Law, right?). Anyway, here's a quick wrap-up of the hottest deals this week, with my full wrap-up coming tomorrow.

All sales valid 10/13 - 10/19

CVS
  • 20% off all Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Halloween cosmetics
  • Wet n Wild Magnetic Nail Color 3-piece set $4.99 (regularly $6.99; no rainchecks)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Milani cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline face, eye or lip cosmetics (limit 6, excludes Baby Lips)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl lip or Outlast nail
  • Spend $10 on any L'Oreal eye or nail cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
  • Spend $10 on any Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics, hair, body or facial care get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes trial/travel sizes)
  • Buy any 2 Neutrogena cosmetics or cleansing products get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes acne wipes, bar soap, trial/travel, Wave device and clearance)
  • Almay Intense i-Color shadow, liner or mascara $5.99 with $3 back in Extra Bucks (limit 6)
  • Almay Smart Shade foundation or blush $10.99 with $3 back in Extra Bucks (limit 6)
  • Sensationail Gel Polish $7.99
  • Sensationail Gel Polish Starter Kit $49.99
  • *Buy any 2 Revlon cosmetics or beauty tools get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 6, excludes lashes and clearance). You can use the $2 off Revlon Colorstay coupon here with this sale.
  • *Buy any 2 Revlon Photoready foundation, BB Cream, primer, finisher, concealer or blush get $5 Extra Bucks; ALL Photoready products are on sale for $9.99 each this week, so if you use two of these $3 off coupons you'll get TWO Photoready products for $13.98. Then you'll get $5 back in Extra Bucks, bringing your total after rewards down to $8.98 for two Photoready products.

*The two Revlon deals above are posted separately in this week's ad and each one has a limit of six, which means you can get a total of 12 Extra Bucks rewards of $5 each on your Revlon purchases this week. One sale is exclusively for Photoready face products, while the other is for ANY Revlon cosmetics or beauty tools, except for lashes and clearance. 

RITE AID
  • 50% off Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Halloween cosmetics, Pumpkin Polishes and other assorted Halloween items
  • 40% off all Physicians Formula foundation, powder, concealer, blush or bronzers
  • Spend $10 on any Jesse's Girl or Bonne Bell cosmetics get $5+UP Rewards (limit 2)
  • Buy 1 Sally Hansen Gel Strip Starter Kit for $24.98 get $15 back in +UP Rewards (limit 2)
  • Sally Hansen Pro Gel Nail Enamel or Insta Gel Strips $10.99 with $5 back in +UP Rewards (limit 2)
  • Almay foundations, powders and blushes $8.99
  • Carmex lip balms $0.99
  • BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics; spend $30 on select P&G products get $10+UP (limit 4)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline eye, lip and nail cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics 
  • BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal cosmetics 
WALGREENS
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter or Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain $6.99 (there's a $1 off coupon in this month's Walgreens coupon book which will bring your total down to $5.99)
  • Sensationail Gel Starter Kit $39.99
  • Sensationail Gel Nail Polish $7.99
  • BOGOFREE InStyle Impressions fragrances
  • BOGOFREE Salon Grafix hairsprays
  • BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal eye and lip cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF Yes To lip care, skincare or haircare
  • BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF Revlon foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder, eye and nail cosmetics (don't forget about the two Revlon coupons here that you can use with this sale)
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Hi there, just s newbie here. I was very excited to find your beauty blog! I love buying name brand cosmetics but realize that I can also find great makeup at very reasonable prices. I get a kick out of those special sales and coupons LoL which makes the value of my drugstore and online store finds even better. Thank you for all that you do. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, welcome! I'm so happy to have you here and I hope you enjoy our little community! :)

      And you are so welcome...I hope you find my posts useful for your future beauty purchases. :)

      Delete
    2. I am not new to the blog but new to posting. I saw last night at Rite Aid a Limited EDT from NYC called Super Hero Chic. It has 3 ltd palettes, 4 nail polishes, 3 lipsticks, and 2 double ended eyeliner pencils. I took some pics if anyone is interested. Just wanted to return a beauty favor because I REALLY appreciate this blog and my fellow sisters in beauty.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, ms.mommie, but I actually posted lots of pics of this collection here on the blog, back in August. I also reviewed the eyeshadow palette and one of the lipsticks from this collection back in August. But I appreciate that you took the time to share. Thanks! :)

      Delete
    4. Figures. I just started checking your blog again. I had to take a break to regain self control. Lol Pittsburgh is so slow on getting everything. I am ALWAYS in all the local drug stores and just saw this and was the first to purchase anything off the display.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! It's been a rainy week here in Maryland; these sales will have me venture out today (rain and all).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome (and I'm jealous about the rain!). :)

      Delete
  3. This isn't related to drugstore deals, but its about some Costco ones! I saw a Lancome palette, a 3 pack Lancome listick set, a pack of 3 Clinique chubby sticks, and the most exciting (to me) was a Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate treatment for $34!! (Normal price is $69).

    I didn't take pictures, but the Clinique was somewhere around $30, and so was the Lancome lipstick set. I can't remember the price of the Lancome palette but I do remember that there was a small brush included, 2 or 3 lipstick colors, and maybe a blush or two. I don't recall any eyelid colors, so maybe it was a lipstick palette? Sorry I can't remember.

    I got the Glam Glow mask on now :) Hopefully it's as good as everyone's been raving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI, the "Spend $10 on any Jesse's Girl or Bonne Bell cosmetics get $5+UP Rewards (limit 2)" is not available at Rite Aid for me this week.

    I just went today and realized the ad did not mention this sale nor were there sale tags on the Jesse's Girl or Bonne Bell display.
    I asked the cashier and they scanned my JS eyeshadow products and their system didn't show up any UP+ rewards (so I didn't buy :P).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaa? I didn't realize this was regional. Crap. Well...thanks for the info, L. I'm so sorry you don't have this sale going on in your area. :(

      Delete
    2. Yeah, Idk if it was a regional thing... I'm in Charlotte, NC btw.

      Delete
  5. Although this is not a drugstore related sale, Urban Outfitters is having a 50% off sale--WHICH TRANSLATES TO 50% OFF ON SALE POLISHES!

    I got nail polishes for 49 cents for the ones they had several of and for 25 cents for those they only had one remaining of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWEET! Thank you, Sophia...will post about this ASAP! :D

      Delete
    2. Aaaah crap. Looks like just about everything's sold out except for the We Have Spirit polishes. Oh well...thanks for the heads-up and sorry I saw your message so late. :(

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig