Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 14, 2013

Just in: More photos of the new Sinful Colors texture + glitter polishes

Huge thanks to Amy of Gotham Polish for sharing even MORE pics of the new Sinful Colors Crystal Crushes collection with us! Click here to see bottle shots (and names) for all eight shades.

Oh, and Amy just posted swatches of the magenta shade in this collection, Got A Blush On You, here. You must check those out!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm looking to get them all. I hope by the time I find them, Wags will have them on sale too.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig