Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 18, 2013

CONFIRMED: The Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel Collection is NOT limited edition

image credit: Amy for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel Collection at Rite Aid

There's been a lot of speculation around here, since I first posted pics of the Revlon Parfumerie collection back in September, as to whether or not this collection was limited edition. The speculation continued when I reviewed/swatched four of the shades here, and it came up once again just this week when I posted about the three additional shades in this range.

Well I can finally, once and for all, set the record straight! I asked Revlon directly via Twitter this week if this collection is a limited edition, and Revlon responded that the Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels are NOT limited edition. They are permanent, and Revlon also told me that they will be popping up at more and more retailers in the coming months (as of the time of this post, they've been spotted at Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS and Rite Aid).

So that settles it. No need to grab these in a panic...they're here to stay!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. WHEW! I was getting all worried about finding an Autumn Spice. And I can wait for them to go on sale. Thanks G.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! I agree with standbackup, we can all collectively take our time "collecting" these and wait for sales/coupons! Thank god, because I really want a lot of these polishes and now I can spread out the expense ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank god. i was scared because i haven't seen them in my area and while i don't really give a rats about them being scented, the colors and bottles are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so happy to hear this!!! I love these polishes.I will be picking up alot of them.Regardless, i feel safe , having a backup of AutumnSpice.It just smells so wonderful.Im not a big fan of the Chocolate Truffle though.Id reminds me of the scratch and sniff stickers chocolate smell :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. My CVS doesn't have the additional colors. They have the same display as BB&B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to hear that! I actually want quite a few of these & now I can wait to spread out the collecting - i.e. not during Holiday season when I have to buy presents for other people :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping means the matte and shiny lip balm stains that are in the same displays are also not LE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found these on sale at Fred Meyer 97005 today for $3.99.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're they're at Walgreens for sale I think 4.99 and there is a dollar coupon off available to customers checking out in cosmetics. If there's a revlon display by the counters, it might be on there, if not ask if that store has one. It'll work on these and other revlon products but not sure which ones,

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig